Chapter 1 : The Raid

The truck steered into an abandoned factory at the outskirt of Pittsburgh, ready to pick up its final package, before heading down to Miami, where the package will be loaded onto a ship and be sent to Cuba.

There were half dozen men dressed like loaders, some carried guns in their hands. They waved the driver to back up his truck, until it came back to back with a waiting van.

They opened the back of the van and let out five young girls, their clothes were dirty and hair messy, some haven't bath in days, their mouths and arms were bound in duct tape.

Loaders opened the back of the truck, revealing more girls sitting inside, bound in the same fashion, all sobbing silently under sealed mouths. The human traffickers hurried the new girls into the truck, so they could meet their delivery schedule. They all came alert when a voice called from the entrance.

"Hey! Where's the restroom around here!" a man in coat yelled, staggering his way in with a bottle in his hand.

The Handler sent two of his crew to see to the problem, order the third man to check his guards outside, cursing them for letting someone slipped through.

"I think I'll just take a leak here..." the drunken man turned to a wall, began fidgeting his pants.

"Get out of here, asshole!" two men took each of his arms, pulling him away.

"Hey! My dick is still out!" the drunken man protested, struggling to keep his hands in place. In the end he gave up and said. "Fine! You wanna see my junk?"

From underneath the coat, Morris drew out two Glock 19s with silencers, each end burst out a single round into the men's abdomens. A silencer doesn't seduce sound as much, but it suppresses muzzle flash and sparks, offering the shooter a safer space to fire at close range.

At the sudden turn of event, the Handler ordered his men to hurry the captives into the truck, a girl fell to her knees in the chaos, the closet man bend down to pick her up, suddenly the fallen girl reached out and put her palm to his chest, an ultrasonic pulse kicked him off his feet.

Not far away, another girl stomped her feet, a short blade sprung out from the tip of her sneakers. Chloe stepped between her hands and cut away the duct tape, folded her arms, and pulled out a pair of retractable batons from her sleeves. She swung out the batons to full length, knocked the gun off the closest man, swung the other to his face, breaking his nose instantly.

The Handler raised his gun and fired a shot to the ceiling. The deafening bang would usually put everyone at their feet, but the girl with batons did not stop, instead charging directly towards him. He leveled his gun to aim at her, but he felt a sharp punch to the chest, powerful enough to knock him off his feet. Before he realized what happened, he found himself down on the ground and bleeding from the chest. He has just been shot.

From high up, Brooke armed with an AR-15 assault rifle, mounted with a powerful scope, capable to hit any target the size of can soda. She pointed at everything that moves, pulled the trigger and watched them fall.

It didn't take long until all the threats were compromised. Chloe and Paige freed the dozen girls out of the truck, with Morris secured the traffickers in duct tape, locking them inside the back of the truck, giving them a taste of their own medicine.

"You are safe, don't go anywhere. The police will be here at any moment." Chloe told the girls. "They're going to bring you home."

Outside, police sirens were growing from a distance, so was a loud rotor sound coming from above.

"Girls! Our ride is here!" Morris yelled under the deafening roar of the helicopter.

Through the skylight dropped down a rope, Morris, Paige, Brooke and Chloe picked it up, each secured the attaching hooks to their chests.

"Hey, wait a minute! You're Chloe! From DANCE MOMS!" one girl spotted.

They have spent hours locked up together, but everyone was too occupied by their own status, that none of them was aware, until now that Chloe, Paige, Brook and Morris stood together, and woke to recognize the heroes who have rescued them.

"Not anymore." Chloe took one last look at them and said.

The rope jerked hard, yanking the team off their feet one by one, pulling them through the opening of the ceiling, leaving the group of young girls watching in fascination, until the police flooded the area.

The helicopter dropped them from a distance, they watched the building illuminated in red and blue, with the girls receiving medical attention, and criminals brought to justice.

"So, how does it feel being in a task?" Morris lighted a cigarette.

"It's awesome!!" Paige cheered.

"We kicked ass!" Brooke said. "When's our next mission?"

"There won't be a next mission!" Morris puffed out a smoke. "I did it so Chloe would get off my back!"

He looked at Chloe, who was watching the arrest in silence, she was smiling, which was rare from the quiet girl.

Right then his phone rang, it was Sergeant Kelly calling, he answered on speaker mode.

"Morris?" it was her cop voice talking. "We've received an anonymous call and found a truck full of kidnappers. Their victims claimed that they were rescued by the cast of DANCE MOMS? You wouldn't have..."

"Nope. Absolutely not!" Morris lied in front of the girls.

"Oh really? I've called the girls' parents, and it just so happened that they all went to a camping trip together?"

"Well... yeah, they're girls. Girls go camping." Morris shrugged, gesturing the girls to stop giggling.

"Well if you aren't on any of your secret missions, I'll expect to see you home when I get back!"

"Yes, Mom." he answered and hanged up, the girls burst out laughing.