Prolouge

In the grand school that is Honnouji Academy a boy with the name of Fugi is intently listening to his teachers lecture on WWII. Like most students that are boys, he is wearing a uniform that resembles the army uniform. Instead of the normal colors though, he is wearing a white and light blue uniform, that seems to have eyes on it, but they are not moving. Midway through the lecture, a loud bang is heard at the door. The handle turns as the door slams against the glass on the other side of the room, bounces off and slams into the floor, flinging the students across the room. One student managed to stay in his desk, finishing writing his notes.

Teacher: uhh, were in the middle of a lesson here...

3 stars shined for a second in the dark hallway, as a large man with blond hair and 3 black stars on his white uniform stepped through the door.

???: IM ON OFFICIAL BUSINESS!

The teacher cowered in fear as a line of students in blue uniforms with one black star on appeared.

???: IM THE DISCIPLINARY COMMITTEE CHAIR, IRA GAMAGOORI.

Gamagoori: Students of class K, it has come to our attention, that someone among you wishes to bring harm to Honnouji Academy! Step forward and EXCEPT YOUR PUNNISHMENT!

Fugi zoned out after that, hearing loud slams outside of the school. He heard loud yelling and a bright light, definitely the student council president. The next day he would never know that he would have to use his special uniform to fight.