VI

-

-

It's been a few days since then. Ophelia and Klaus are now headed to the cursed land they were both born on.

Mystic Falls

Oh how they wish they could've dragged Elena to New York and do the ritual there instead, but alas requires the birth place of the doppelgänger unfortunately.

The Original hybrid and the demigoddess hybrid walk hand in hand to a personal hanger in New York's airport. Instead of flying a commercial plane Klaus insisted on compelling a private jet along with a compelled doctor and nurse for Ophelia.

Stepping onto to jet the couple with the addition of Klaus's witches for the ritual and the miniature personal probably unnecessary medical staff, they were greeted by a four section jet. A bar slash entertainment area, a bedroom, a seating area, and a smaller more intimate seating area as per Klaus wanting privacy.

"Welcome please take a seat and buckle in till the plane reaches stable altitude and your free to do as your desire." A overly preppy air stewardess greeted them.

"Are they always this perky or did you compel the everyone in the plane?" Ophelia asked Klaus in a whisper as she leaned into him more.

"Always perky I guess." Klaus shrugged. "Normally it doesn't matter to me as they'll be lunch." He smirked and added a little fact.

"Well instead of eating the human I can think of something else we can do up there." Ophelia wrap her arms around Klaus's neck and his arms sneaked around her waist.

"Oh yeah? My love." He leaned in and whisper in a seductive tone. Making Ophelia grin.

But before she could continue lighting stroke outside just a few feet from the plane. Making the humans and supernatural aboard the aircraft flinch slightly except Ophelia and Klaus.

"Seriously dad...." Ophelia than curse a few profanities and rolling her eyes. It's not like she's a saint, she's literally pregnant and definitely not from the first time with Klaus. Schist! She even done it with Ares once way before she was offered godhood.

-

"Too bad we have eavesdropping a god, that might try to blow us out of the sky." Ophelia said as to Klaus in the plane's bedroom while they were cuddling, and yes just cuddling and nothing else much to the demigoddess' displeasure.

Klaus groaned into Ophelia neck even thinking about it making him hard. "Don't remind me about it or." Klaus took a pause and got closer to Ophelia's right ear, "I'll take you on every plausible surface in this room love." He hissed lowly.

Boom.

A thunderstorm suddenly appeared surrounding the flying vehicle. Rolling her eyes, Ophelia stuck a middle finger in the air and in one motion sat on top of Klaus and straddling him.

She leaned down and caught his lips with hers and a hand started trailing lower into Klaus's pants and started pumping his number causing Klaus groan and vampire eyes appear. "Ophelia." He warned through a breath making the daughter of the sky grin into the kiss from atop of him.

-

"Op!" A young over energetic girl with flowing hazel hair, a short built looking to be about roughly 5ft 1 came running to her friend once she reached the location of what looks to be storage areas.

"Mina!" Ophelia exclaimed and embraced the young 16 year old. Mina was actually a unclaimed recruit she, Annabeth, Percy, and Jason found whist near the end of a small quest a few years back.

-

On their way to camp, the group and the yet to be discovered as a child of Aphrodite, stopped at a seemingly non-sketchy motel.

Jason, Annabeth, and Percy all went out to be food leaving Ophelia and Mina because Ophelia said and I quote "I need my beauty rest, less needed then Jase but still, sleep is life." Being offended Jason dramatically 'hmph' and flipped his nonexistent hair over his shoulder and gracefully stormed out mumbling something along the lines like "I'm definitely the prettier sibling."

Awhile after the three went out Ophelia awoke to a painfully familiar uneasy feeling which she calls her sparky senses. And behold behold, looking out the window she saw a minotaur out in a distance hideously stomping to their location. Her first instinct was the run to the neighboring room where Mina was to check on her before killing another minotaur.

Opening the door thanks to her amazing left kick, she found the younger girl fresh out of the shower, dressed and combing her hazel locks. Startled and frightened from the sound, the young of the two swiftly looked away from the mirror to only find a broken door and a clam looking demigod that did not look like had just broken down a door. "Stay here." The child of Zeus ordered the girl in front of the mirror and ran out towards the minotaur with a grin. "Finally, things were getting boring." She thought as she fidget with her bracelet to turn it into a sword, a gift, given to her by her mother figure, Hera, on her 13th birthday.

Despite the order given by the older teen Mina met like a day ago she followed in the direction Ophelia ran.

Stopping at a abandoned road, Mina gasped at the scene in front of her. There was a repugnant looking thing that Ophelia was fighting and winner might she add. Before she could take another step towards them, the highly skilled demigoddess struck her sword through the beast and it disappeared into a yellow dust.

From that day on, Mina saw Ophelia as a respected figure and soon friends.

-

"What in the Tartarus?" Mina muttered as she released herself from her elder friend's embrace as she felt something odd.

"Oh ya. Surprise, I'm pregnant." Ophelia forgot to tell her friend, but hey no time like the present am I right.

Mina had a smile on her face ready to congratulate the daughter of the sky, but soon turn into a disapproving frown. "Your pregnant, are you crazy? this is dangerous for you Op!" She reprimanded.

"Thank you!" Klaus shouted from a few feet away coming out of a semi truck that held his dead ish family, hearing the girl that was his love's friend saying practically the same thing with him about Ophelia being safer far far away from this horrid town. "See my love, even your friend agrees." He smugly said was he neared the duo.

Giving them both a tight lipped smile "You do the heavy lifting and preferably permanently putting the lap dogs down." She pointed her finger at her attractive as fuck boyfriend and to her teenage friend "And I, get milkshakes with my baby brother." She than pointed to herself."

"Anyways, speaking about food. I want food."

-