3:

Jeongin's POV:

It's been a few days that My head still hurts and it's getting worse..

Im still on my bed because everytime i move,my head hurts and i cant breath properly..

I called for mom as she came in to my room and sat on my bed..

"What's wrong,sweetie??"Mom asked. "Is your head still hurts?"

"M-m-my head still hurts,my chest hurts too..i-i cant breath properly.."I stuttered,struggling to keep my eyes open..

Mom put her hand on my forehead that full of sweats.

"Oh my god!You're sweating so much!We need to rush you to the hospital!"Mom said..

Mom covered me in my blanket and carried me and rushed me to the hospital..

I lost consciousness before we got to the hospital..

Time Skip: ( Mrs. Yang's POV: )

We start to panic when jeongin fainted...

"Honey!Hurry!He fainted!"I said..

"Im driving as fast as i can!"My husband added..

After a few minutes,We arrived at the hospital as i carried jeongin and rushed him inside and the nurses take jeongin from me and rushed to the emergency room..

"He's going to be okay,right?Nothing's wrong,right?"I cried..

"He'll be okay..You know,he's a strong boy.."My husband said as he hugged me..

After a few hours,the doctor came out of the room..

"Mrs. and Mr. Yang?"The doctor called..

"How is he?"My husband asked.

"I'll tell straight to the point,Mrs. and Mr. Yang..He's okay right now but the bad news is,all of the results shows that he had a leukemia.."The doctor answered..

"Leukemia?!How?"My husband said.

"In his age,It's really a rare case having that illness at his age.."the doctor added.

"I don't want to lose him..please,do everything to cure him!"I cried..

"We cant cure him but we can prevent it..A treatment that can prevent from worsening.."The doctor said..

"Then,do this treatment to save him,please.."My husband added..

"Im sorry to tell you that we don't have that kind of treatment..But,i can recommend you to a hospital on busan..I had a friend of mine there.."The doctor said.. "I'll give the name of the hospital after he discharge..You may visit him after a few hour."

"Thank you.."Me and my husband said as the doctor left..

After a few hour,A nurse takes us to jeongin's room...

When we get there,the nurse left us..

Jeongin is sleeping..My poor son..

I walked towards his bed and holds his hand..

"Why does it have to be you?" I cried as i holds jeongin's hand..

My husband hugs me from behind..

"Everything will be okay...He'll be okay.."My husband said..

"We should move on busan..We need to save him!"I added..

"Okay..i"ll contact the hospital that the doctor recommend to us after he give to us the address and the contact.."My husband said.

After 3 hours of waiting,Jeongin woke up and he can finally discharge..

The doctor gave us the address of the hospital on busan and it's contact number..

After that,We drove home..

(At home)

I put jeongin on his bed because he falls asleep while driving back here..

"I'll pack his things and I'll pack ours too."I said..

"I'll  contact the hospital on busan and I'll help you pack our things.."My husband added..

I started to  pack jeongin's things..

"What will  jeongin think that we'll be moving on busan?"My husband asked..

"I dont know but we had to be there and get his treatment."I answered.. "Hoping that everything will be okay.."

"Yes it will..He'll  be okay.." My husband said as he kissed my forehead..

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hi again <3

I hope you like it (*3)/

See you at the next chapter ❤️