Depression

My parents argue all the time and I just can't stand the craziness... I mean cut me some slack... I'm just a teen... Ugh this shit has been going on for years now... Why don't u assholes just divorce and let a bitch have some peace and quiet around here for a change..
    It's frustrating to have to listen to their arguments every freaking day... Jeez...

     Meanwhile... In the living room there were sounds of glass breaking... Someone was throwing stuff around...

"That's it James... I've had it with you... You are such a pain in the ass... I can't believe you... I hate you.."
   I guess that's mom's voice... Ugh what are these lunatics arguing about now..

          "I've had it with your bitchy attitude... Slut..."

       Now that's dad's voice...

   "I've had it with you two and your aimless and stupid arguments"
I said... Coming down from the staircase...
What are you guys arguing about this time...

"Tell your stupid father to stop coming home late at night... I've had it with his stupid ways... He always comes up with stupid and senseless excuses about why he returns home late... Just recently I found lipstick stains behind his shirt... What do you call that..huh.. he's cheating again..."
She trailed off...
Again??
What does she mean by again??
There is something they are not telling me...
I was literally screaming inside my head... Damn this family is tearing apart...

Seems like there is more...hmm.. would it lead to divorce?

Find out in the next chapter 😌

Please vote and leave a comment
I love y'all ❤️