Chapter 5

The above pic is Millicent Okoye

"When did you say this started?" Miss Cassandra asked as Yemisi blurted.

"Last night" Natalie nodded as the nurse nodded.

"Okay , so I'd give you some vitamins that will also boost your appetite, if symptoms persist.. You come back" she said smiling as the girls thanked her.

They stared at Millicent who was sleeping soundly due to the injection miss Cass  gave her.

"You can come and pick her during the closing.. " she said as we nodded leaving her alone with the nurse.

After the girls left, miss Cassandra a.k.a miss Cass, thought in her mind.

I hope it's not what I'm thinking , this girl is too young to go through that.

                 ¶|¶|¶|¶¶|¶|¶|¶|
"Umm my name is Jemima Collins" she smiled as Demola stared at her as she tried to get Noah's attention.

"And what is it?" He said sternly which shocked Jemima as she stared at Demola.

"Oh, um, I just wanted.. to remind you that we were having a prefect meeting after school today, just the head girl and head boy, assistant head girl and assistant head boy" she said as she smiled indirectly boasting of her position.

"Demola already told me, I don't need another messenger , I don't have Alzheimer's disease" he said bluntly as Demola stifled a laugh as Jemima glared at him.

"Shey it's funny?" She whispered to Demola as he still tried to hold his laughter.

"Waka" she whispered again so that Noah wouldn't hear.

"Shege" Demola said while sticking his tongue out as she burst out of the the Ss3 Science class in fury.

"Guy you no try o" demola said as he burst into laughter.

Noah who was solving his equation , furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What do you mean? I just stated the facts. Besides I hate when girls are clingy" he said snobbishly as Demola stopped laughing as demola tapped him.

"I'm already pitying your wife" he said as Noah smirked while plotting a graph.

                 ¶¶|¶|¶|¶|¶|¶|
School was over and it was extracurricular activities for the boarders only. After all the day students had vacated the school premises , the extracurricular activities started .

The 4 prefects walked into the empty class as they dragged chairs and sat in a circle.

"Okay so what's this meeting about?" Cherish asked as Jemima beamed smiling.

"Okay okay, so school just resumed and I thought before I relayed any message to the other prefects.. I'd discuss it with my equal" she said trying to sound serious.

"First of all .." As Jemima was about to speak, A junior burst into the class, breathing heavily.

"Seniors.... The principal said you should coordinate the extracurricular activities, An inexperienced student fell into the pool" she said breathing heavily.

Noah , Demola and cherish ran out of the class leaving Jemima stunned, As she tried to catch up with them.

"Where's the health prefect!!" Noah shouted as a science student in ss3 ran to the pool.

"Its me !!" A girl named Remi Daniels said as she checked the pulse of the girl.

She was trained beforehand for any issues like this, more reason why she is the health prefect.