- dani clayton

Character :: Danielle Clayton
Movie / Show :: Haunting of Bly Manor
Streaming Platform :: Netflix

WE ALL SEE GIF SERIES
i - awkward smiles

You had met dani at one of your bly visits & since then, you've been so intrigued by her, by everything

since then, you've been so intrigued by her,
by everything. & so when you returned,
you made it your mission to get to know
her for that brief time.

----------

You had walked into the big, beautiful mansion. Just as you were closing the door behind you, you were immediately greeted by flora and miles. They greeted you with a hug and of course, you returned it.

You walked with them to the kitchen where you then greeted Hannah and Owen. After about a couple of minutes, you were now in the garden playing with flora and miles. You picked flora up and spun her around while you two laughed.

While y'all played, dani was wandering around looking for the children. As she kept wandering, she found you outside with flora & miles. She opened the door and smiled at the sight of you playing with them. She always thought you were good with children.

A few more minutes had passed and you finally look up, seeing a smiling dani. You smiled back, placing flora back on her feet. The kids ran back inside as you walked behind them toward dani.

"Dani." You smiled, approaching her.

.

"So, how have you been?" You and dani were sitting on a bench in a garden when she asked you.

"Good." You looked at her with a slight nod, "You?" You returned the question.

She let out a slight chuckle, "Good."

You two continued to laugh and talk, just as it always is before you leave. Deep down, dani wishes you didn't have to leave, that you could just stay with her.. but that would mean her telling the truth behind the statement and she isn't quite ready for that yet.