Part 1

The brunette swooped his fluffy hair to the side, trying to keep it out of his eyes. He let out a sigh as he wiped the table with a thin white cloth in circular motions.

He wore a char black apron over his fleece crimson hoodie, his nails were painted red and black. The soft, mousey brown frizzy hair hung low to his eyebrow, almost going into his emerald orbs.

The diner smelt of cheeseburgers that just make your mouth water, crispy bacon, and a hint of mint from the air refreshers hidden around the restaurant.

Once he was done with the table he whipped out his rose gold iPhone, the digital blue screen reflected on his creamy white skin as his scrawny index finger pressed Instagram.

Photos of his friends having fun at the newest party popped up in his recent feed, he groaned. Knowing even if he did have work off which is unlikely, he would still be cuddled up with his dog Betty at home trying to get as far away from the party. His friends stopped trying a couple months ago to get him to come, Alex hopelessly still asked him to come but never got the answer he wanted.

The golden bell rang as a shorter male walked in, gaze intact with the marble floor patterns, forest green eyes drooping low as he sluggishly sat down at on a barstool near the silver cash register.

Karl tried not to roll his eyes as he noticed who it was, plodding his way over to sapnap to take his order.

"Hello, what would you like to order?" He asked sweetly, biting his tongue trying not to sound bitter.

"I would like Daniels classic burger and a water please." The younger looked up eyes locking with Karl's, smiling but not quite reaching his eyes.

Karl took a silent note in the dark circles underneath the red-rimmed eyes, the boy didn't smell of alcohol and other intoxicating substances, the older rose a eyebrow, surprised.

"I figured you would be at the big party tonight?" Karl curiously asked, fiddling with the hem of his sweater as he handed the order to the cook. But turning back to sapnap.

"I got to skip out on a couple unless my liver will be completely screwed when I'm older." He said in a light hearted tone, chuckling. "What about you, diner boy?"

"I have a shift to work." Sapnap pressed his thin lips together, looking the small figure in front of him.

"Why are you always working? I come here everyday with Ted and Schlatt, and we see you." The nineteen year old shrugged, not wanting to give a real answer.

All of Karl's opinions on Sapnap have been formed by Alex, George and Clay. Although the latter of the three doesn't do to much shit talking, he just usually leans back and listens nodding once and awhile.

"None of your business." A ding came from behind him, making him turn on his wheel grabbing the hot pearly white plate.

"One order for sapnap."

After he was done eating, he pulled out his leather wallet as the Karl grabbed his empty plate.

"Hey when are you done with your shift, I'm bored." The older was hesitant, he thought of his best friends Alex and George, how disappointed they would be if he hung out with Sapnap but denied going to a party.

"Yes he can go, Karl you haven't hung out with anyone in awhile. Your done with your shift." The cook said, He sighed in defeat, noticing the small smile that appeared on sapnaps face.

"Come on, I don't bite."

The duo waltzed out of the Danny's diner, taking a vacant back road behind it.

"Ok, so what do you want to do?" Karl asked, kicking the small pebble on the gray pavement.

"Um, I don't know." He shrugged care free, sliding his hand in his black baggy cargo pants.

The two walked in a comfortable silence, itching to talk about something but not knowing what, but then the heavy lidded eyes lit up at a idea.

"Do you skateboard?" The older shook his head, "Great I can teach you!!" He exclaimed, enthusiastically jumping.

"Come on, let's go to my house."

When they finally got to the red brick house, that had beige trim going around it.

They strode into the garage, grabbing the old but useful skateboard.

"Okay, so get on. I'll be right here." Sapnap reassured him, it wasn't like doing it was scary to Karl, it just didn't go unnoticed that he was a careful guy.

The boy stood on the skateboard, putting one foot on and the other stayed on the gravely ground.

"Okay now push and keep pushing until you feel like you can get on." The older nodded contently, as he pushed the younger walked by him even when he started to take off a little, sapnap ran with him.

"Um sap how do I stop?" Nick ignored how his skin felt like it was burning at the Nickname, he just waddled over to the other brunette.

"Here I got you." He softly smiled as his lean hands wrapped around the soft angular fingers that were folded in to fists.

"Um thank you." Both feet stood on the skateboard completely still, as he looked down at the pale skin that was sprinkled with light brown spots.

"Come let's keep practicing."

What felt like hours of hopelessly failing, Karl had finally got it. He smiled all dopey at sapnap, proud of what he accomplished.

"You did it!" Nick high-fiving him, hyping the seventeen year old up.

Karl whipped out his phone as sapnap did the same, the eldest of the two sighed.

2:00 am

Gogyyyyy
KARL
WHERE ARE YOU
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET UP AT THE DINER

BIG QQQQ
KARLLL
WHAT THE FUCK
DID YOU BAIL ON US

"Hey, look at the camera." Karl grinned widely, leaning into sapnap trying to get into frame.

"Hey don't post these anywhere." He sternly told the younger.

"I wasn't, but why?"

"My friends hate you." He said it like it was obvious.

"Right, oh by the way you can just sleep over at mine since it's currently 2:04 am."

The duo were erupting into laughter as Karl sat on the floor besides the bed, the younger side eyed the eighteen year old. Taking a sharp breath as Karl made a uncomfortable noise.

"Karl just sleep up here."