The Fearsome Hand of Four

Black Mask's New Office, Jump City

Black Mask: "I believe my last request was too mild in subtlety."

The Black Mask tells his thugs as he leans forward in his chair.

Black Mask: "I want this man dead. Do you hear me? Dead. DEAD! MAIMED! MUTILATED! HIS HEAD ON A SILVER PLATTER! I WANT HIS MASK HUNG ON MY WALL WITH HIS OWN BLOOD ON IT!"

Woman: "Understood. We will be taking further precautions at every transaction."

Black Mask: "Screw that! It's time he learned that this is a contact sport."

The Black Mask says as he stands from his seat.

Black Mask: "We're going on offense. Rough up his business. Something big. Something loud! When he shows up to shut us down, have a party waiting for him. And when I mean party, I mean a whole bunch of guys WHO ARE GONNA KILL HIM!"

Woman: "I figured."

Black Mask: "Just being clear."

The crime boss says as he walks past his secretary. The woman then looks at a nearby man who just sighs and walks away

Random Bar

At a random bar in Jump City, a blue car swerves in front of it and stops momentarily... only to crash itself through the door. Men with guns come out and start tearing up the place, destroying bottles and furniture.

Bartender: "What are you doing? We're protected! We pay up to the Red Hood!"

Thug: "Is that so?"

The thug asks, pointing a gun to the bartender's head.

Outside, the Red Hood is seen watching as a gunshot goes off. The Red Hood chuckles lightly to himself.

Red Hood: "Heh. Cute."

Another Random Location

In an empty dirt lot, two men are seen dragging one of the gang bosses the Red Hood had made work for him. He stirs awake, seeing that he was being led to a red car. He's then thrown into the door, grunting in pain as he struggles to keep himself up.

Thug 3: "Do you know... who you're messing with?"

Criminal 1: "Yeah. Tyler Bradford."

Criminal 2: "You were a club owner and a big damn drug dealer in the East Quarter, right?"

Tyler: "I am the East Quarter Drug Trade... you stupid bags of--"

Cha-chink!

He freezes as the firs man pulls a gun on him.

Criminal 1: "Listen, fatty. I don't care who takes care of you, but you watch your mouth!"

Tyler: "Then... you know who's got my back. You know who I answer to!"

Criminal 2: "Sure do. The Red Hood."

The man says as he pulls out a bottle of liquor.

Criminal 1: "And we work for a man who's gonna take back what's his."

He says as the other man takes out a lighter and ignites it, bringing it close to the bottle and lighting it on fire.

Criminal 2: "So, at the expense of your very mild butt, we're sending your boss a message."

Tyler's eyes widen in fear as the man raises the bottle to throw at him, only for the bottle to get shot to pieces as fire covers and consumes the man as he screams in pain.