chapter 2

One thing before we start.
I'll be doing the same writing style as last time as it's easier than switching povs constantly.

Scott- ugh I can't believe I have to see this disappointment again.

Stiles- I completely ignore the pack and speak to the girl I notice. " Where are we and who the fuck are you?" I ask coldly.

Scott- woah that's not stiles.

Malia-when did stiles get so hot

Peter- ha they finally realized he's not all they thought he was.

Derek- damn he's better at that than me.

Celyn(me yes I have a weird name it's Welsh 😂) - I have technically kidnapped you? I guess whatever you wanna call it really. I did it so I can show the pack about stiles before I punch them all for being dicks.

Stiles-I like her. She doesn't like the pack. " Wait so you like me but not the pack?"

Celyn-" hell yeah! You see in my world your all actors and part of TV shows and movies when they're actually real life experiences all though some of them are movies. Anyway you stiles? Thomas? Mitch? Dylan? Are my celebrity crush. Buuuuuuuuut I would NEVER get in the way of newtmas. Newtmas is endgame. My OTP" I smile at them.

Newt- I like her she's nice.

Malia-" who the hell are you?" I growl

Celyn- I give her a really look. " I'm celyn. And I'd watch who you growl at cause I may not be supernatural but I will rip out out fangs and claws one by one then let's see how dangerous you are" I narrow my eyes at her.

Brenda-" I love her! Can we keep her? Please" I look hopefully at them.

Celyn- "anyway let's get back to business. I'm gonna be showing you what he went through after you asswholes kicked him out. Then what he did when he.... Settled down. And I swear to god you make one comment I don't like I will kick you. Let's start wiiiiith his beacon hills background. Sorry stiles. If you want you can leave for certain scenes so you don't get upset or panicky. I just don't want to hurt you" I smile sadly at him.

Stiles- she nice I agree with Brenda. I smile back "I'm fine thanks no point hiding from the past it made me who I am"

Celyn-" let's go!"

The Truth Of What Happened To Stiles Stilinskiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें