I Need You

Hey Everyone, Mehak here.

How are you all doing? Hope you are doing great. Well, I am back with a One Shot on Shivi. Hope you find it amazing. But before this I would like to inform you that the dialogues are written in Hindi as well as in English. For English, it is written in the brackets.

Author's Note: The last part of the story Shivi TS: Parwah Hai would be uploaded in a few days. I am not feeling well so I am unable to finish the story. You got to wait a little longer.

Let's Begin...

Shivi OS: Be With Me - I Need You

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The scene starts after Raavi has accused Shiva of abandoning her.

In Shiva and Raavi's room

Raavi has changed her clothes and is looking herself in the mirror. All the events are replaying in her mind. Currently she is in a dilemma, her mind is convinced that Shiva abandoned her and he fled, but somewhere her heart trusts Shiva and believes that he was with her and would have saved her eventually. Alas, Raavi is paying more attention to her mind. It is as if she is blindfolded or she has temporary amnesia. She ignores Shiva's actions and the care that reflects in his eyes.

She is engrossed in her own thoughts when she hears a knock and soon after the door opens and Shiva enters. He notices that Raavi is in deep thinking, he thinks to not bother her. But Raavi is in the mood to do something drastic. She turns to face Shiva. He notices that there is hurt, angry and sadness on her face. Alas Raavi couldn't notice the hurt in Shiva's eyes nor could she see care or maybe it is his love.

Raavi takes a few steps towards Shiva and with serious expression she says "I hate you shiva" Shiva looks at her keenly. He is not hurt with her declaration. He is trying to find the hatred in her eyes but he couldn't, all he is able to see is disappointment and fear. He knows that she is disappointed but the fear, that is new for him.

Raavi says "I hate you Shiva" again and again, with each word her voice is increasing, saying this her voice chokes and tears starts escaping her eyes. Seeing her in this state breaks his heart. He feels a pain that he has never felt.

And she fell on her knees and cries, she bends forward and keeps on repeating "I hate you Shiva". She covers her face with her hands. Her cry is not loud yet. Shiva get on his knees and tries to hold her but she shakes off his hands. Shiva noticed the irregularity in her breathing, her breath is getting frequent and shallower. She is finding it difficult to breathe, and is choking. With the tears falling. Shiva has never seen Raavi in such broken state. Raavi starts to hyperventilate. Her cry is getting loud and painful. Shiva too is amidst a storm of his own feelings towards Raavi and is not able to understand the reason behind her pain and his plight. He could just hear a voice in the back of his mind that asks him to comfort Raavi.

Shiva hugs her tightly and tries to comfort her by patting her head and roaming his hands on her back. He whispers in her ear, "Raavi"

Hearing her name from him did its magic, Raavi froze for a few seconds. She has heard everything from his mouth when he addressed her but not her name. It shocks her which helps her hold her breath for a little longer. The effect encourages Shiva and he again whispers "Raavi listen to me"

He notices that her breathing is getting a little bit better. It is getting a bit deeper, and her shivering is getting better and her sobbing is getting lesser. Shiva whispers "Sab theek hai, me hu tere paas [Everything is fine, I am here with you]"