Chapter One

5up wakes up with a strong headache

5up wakes up with a strong headache. He pushes himself off the ground with a grunt, squinting from all the bright lights. "What the hell happened-" He moved his limbs, his muscles stretching and pulling.

He was surrounded by white panels of light, almost like an insane asylum. Right in front of him were really big letters in front of him spelling out: 'Enter your username...' Below that was a keyboard, but it wasn't actually there? Without thinking about it, he instinctively types "5up" into the keyboard. His online username and personalia. The text vanishes and reappears.

'Select a Character,' It said this time. Right underneath were three options,

'Knight, Mage, and Archer.' Under the three options were small boxes labelled Character Descriptions. As he waved his finger over each box, it unraveled into a small and oldfashioned scroll.

"The Knight has a blade, a shield and protective armor. Its strength is Attack Damage, but because the sword, shield and the armor are very heavy, their speed is decreased."

"The Mage is a very good healer. It defends and helps its teammates, more than it attacks its enemies. This causes it to be vulnerable to Attack Damage."

"The Archer has a bow and a quiver of infinite bows. It can hit its enemies with insane accuracy, and its speed is increased. Its armor is very light though and only provides little protection, so the Archer is normally the first one to die."

He thinks about it before choosing the Mage.

"Teleporting into Lobby..." It said next and then everything went dark.

He wakes up in a building surrounded by a lot of other people. A lot of strangers, he would say after looking around to see if he could find someone looking familiar.

"Teams are getting shuffled..." It said on a big white screen. With no time to mingle, a feminine voice droned from the speakers that the game was about to begin.

Team 1: Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo"

He watched three people in the building disappear.

"Team 2: Wilbur, Philza, Technoblade"

More people began to disappear.

"Team 3: Dream, George, Sapnap."

"Team 4: TapL, Niki, KarlJacobs"

"Team 5: BadBoyHalo, Captain Puffy, Skeppy."

"Team 6: Quackity, Sam, Foolish."

Even more people began to disappear, where were they going?

After a while, he finally saw his name pop up on the screen.

"Team 13: Fundy, 5up, Sleepy"

And then he got teleported into a different room, with two other people.