steve eating you out so hard you pass out

"Give me another one, (Y/n)." You shake your head vigorously, fingers tugging at his hair.

"I-I can't... It's too much..." He continues sucking on your pussy, fingers thrusting harder.

"S-Steve... I can't. Please, I just can't." Your eyes roll back into your head as he continues fingering you.

~

"Sweetheart? You with me?" You open your eyes, frowning when you see Steve's concerned gaze.

"Yeah... what happened." He chuckles and sighs. "You kinda passed out on me. I guess it was a little too much." You smile softly and groan as he picks you up.

"I'm gonna give you a nice bath and get you some water."

You nod and cuddle against him, a small smile on your face.

"Okay baby." He places you in the warm water and you sigh, lying down and moaning at the way the water hugs your bones.

"Just relax sweetheart. I'm gonna grab you some water and then I'll join you, okay?"

True to his word, Steve joins you a few minutes later, climbing in behind you. His fingers trace over the stretch marks on your thighs -arguably one of his favourite features on you- and you sigh, cuddling against his chest.

"I love you Steve." He kisses the top of your head and hugs you closer to his body.

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

!this is not my story's the author is on tumbler her @nastybuckybarnes :)