ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: ℂ𝕣𝕪𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨

Hey, long time no see everyone! I have been very inactive, I'm aware and my apologies! I will try my best to update. I still care a lot about this and I actually played FNAF vr for the first time a few days ago and it was very cool! If you need a re fresh of this story I recommend re reading!

Gripping onto the small plush, I took a deep breath and bravely dashed into a random door, the one with the word vanilla on it. It was another long dark hallway.

I ran, not daring to allow the laugh to fade any weaker

The figure stopped, causing me to halt as well, now taking caution. It turned around in the dim light to reveal a ghastly, disheveled looking rabbit suit. Golden as the plushie I had, yet the gold seemed to have faded to a palish mustard color, with a purple bow tie and matching purple vest littered with light magenta stars, and two black buttons near the top of its chest. Its two eyes were purple...glowing a bright magenta occasionally, illuminating the dark room slightly.

The anomaly had a permanent smile plastered into the head, not even making any movement.
An arm raised, and it waved at me childishly, almost seemingly cheekily eager to gaze upon my distraught face. My legs instinctively carried me towards it, only for it to snap, sending it a few feet back, and a large door slamming in front of it. Before the door fully closed, I heard the faint taunting giggle, now go to silence. Another room adjacent to my left had illuminated, revealing that spring monster that tore into my arm. It was horrifying, as much as before, but this time it was encased in the the room, permanently banging on the window outside, as if being programmed-or controlled.

I froze as I stared at the withered beast, unable to collect myself for some time before it dawned on me that for some reason...it wasn't in control. It repeated the same motions like any other machine, but regardless; the image of its teeth and shredded skin and wires caused me to run to the end of the hall where the door was.

Locked.

I took out one of the Bobby pins in my hair, causing some of the loose strands to escape, while I jammed it into the lock, fidgeting it around desperately until the pin broke inside the knob, leaving it unable to be opened at all now. My small fingers kept trying to dig into the lock, bruising them with the constant force I used, but it didn't work. Frustration filled my mind, and I let out an angry groan, now punching the door, shattering the tiny glass decal at the top.

My eyes averted to any other possible door. Running back to the door I entered in, it was sealed shut. I ran back again to the assumed exit, scanning anything I could, until my head slowly turned to the withered rabbit animatronic pounding its fists against the glass. There was a small door to the entrance, but the hinge was ripped off, laying next to it. I slowly walked over to it, and peeked inside of the small room similar to the one of the Fazbear Fright location. My heart dropped, as I saw a small vent behind the rancid animatronic.

Although appearing to be locked, I scanned the ending wall next to it, and on each brick was written a set of numbered digits from one to nine. I turned back to the torn off doorknob, picking it up to reveal a small paper underneath it, revealing the numbers:

'3-9-5-2-4-8'

I knew what I had to do. I took in a deep breath, fear beginning to well up inside my veins as tears pricked my eyes. I was forced to face the beast again, no matter how much I didn't want to. My head began to pound in pain as I opened the door to the room where the withered green animatronic was. I opened it, staring in shock as it continued, not noticing me at all. Clutching the paper with tears, I got onto my knees and scooted towards one of the walls where I could make out the faint outlines of numbers on the decayed bricks. Typing them in slowly, until I dialed in the last number, eight; the hatch to the vent swung open.