Chapter 25

Sorry I didn't write in so long. I got grounded 🙃 Also, this might be a long chapter.

"So, it's you."

I looked behind from the body infront of me and saw All Might in his muscular form. A smirk spread across my lips. "Deku Kill, at your service," I said, bowing low. My mask made my voice different, so he couldn't tell that he'd met me before. "I will bring your rain of terror to an end." I rolled my eyes as I reached for my knife. "Sure you will."

He charged at me, his first raised, but I quickly dodged, my hand grazing his arm. A small spot of red light shined where our skin made contact (kinky~). He grunted in pain and looked at the spot. "What in the..."

Flashback time~

All for One stood before me, looking my direction with his potato-like head. "I got your message," I said, lifting up the paper. " 'Meet me in the alleyway by the new soba shop.'. What did you need?" He approached me. "I have an offer to make." This intrigued me. "I'm listening."

"I'm not sure if you know this, but the first successor of One for All was my very brother. That was years ago, as you can tell, and my body is giving out on me. I have not tried it yet, but I am fairly certain that I can pass my power on just as One for All can be passed down." He reached his hand to touch my forehead. "And..... what do I have to do with anything?" I questioned, getting nervous, almost positive that he was about to say what I think he will say. He smiled.

"I would like you to be that person that my power is passed onto."

A shudder went down my spine. Those familiar words were what I was afraid of.

Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for this power but...... All Bastard told me the same thing- well, close to it anyway- and it brought back memories I didn't want to see.

I nodded my head, unable to get the words out. His smile spread wider.

"Perfect."

Flashback end 😢

All Might looked and charged at me again, but I couldn't dodge, so I reached out my hand as flames shot out. He screamed in agony as the flames ingulfed (that's not how you spell it~) his being, but they were no match, only causing bad burns over his body and the loss of an eye. "What the hell..." he shook himself from his thoughts and charged again. I only stood there as I tried to find the right quirk. I found it and looked at All Might. He instantly froze in his tracks, his hand inches from my face. He stared in horror at his immobile body as I activated a different quirk. He went to his skinny form, his costume too big for him now. I smirked.

"What's the matter, All Might? Can't use your quirk anymore?" I teased, stabbing him through his outstretched arm. I started to feel dizzy due to the drawbacks of the freezing quirk. Better finish this up. I brought the knife to the side of his neck and looked him in the eyes as I pulled my mask down and let my hair spring up.

"Let me tell you something, bitch," I warned as his eyes filled with horror. "You were the symbol of peace for so long. Now, I'm a symbol. But not just any symbol." I slowly dig the knife into his skin and hit a few veins on his neck as he struggled to breathe.

"I'm the symbol of terror." Then, I cut off his head and deactivated my quirks.

His body fell, limp, to the ground, his blood staining my costume. I held his head by the hair. I tossed the head to the wall and walked toward it, getting some of the blood from my costume with two of my fingers. Once I reached the wall, I wrote some words on it, so people know my name, and they should be afraid. I wrote the words;

Beware, because I am here.

-Deku Kill