Wait... *An Oreo cameo* S.M PART 2!

Dear Diary, 

Boo an I began our 'mission' to go to the supermarket. 

We rode there in my bike, Boo sitting in the basket, shouting at numerous people. 

I merely tried to convince everybody that he was a talking toy... 

After we got there, Boo went stir crazy. He was fascinated by the scanners and nearly ripped open a bag of seeds. 

"Boo! You can't do that! We're here to get Oreos and Oreos only! And... maybe some icecream... cookies... and everything else we can buy for $30," I muttered. 

Boo looked at me strangely, "That's... not what Kritika said... I LIKE IT! NOW BUY ME THAT SCANNER! AND THE SEEDS- Oh no... I'm thinking like a bird... Wonderful! Let's get those Oreos before I loose my mind entirely..." 

"Right..." 

After entering the aisle, Boo started dumping in limited editions, classics, and other types of oreos. 

"Boo! That's like... $20 dollars worth of Oreos! Now we only have $10 to pay for my snacks..." I whined. 

"Quiet you insolent child. We are here for O R E O S... but I guess the others can't hurt too," Boo said, thoughtfully. 

"'kay!" I replied. 

After getting $10 worth of snacks, I headed back to Boo absentmindedly muttering about... birdseed flavored Oreos?

"Oh, hello only-decent child. Hello, Opal," Boo said. 

Suddenly, Boo and I perked up, "OPAL?!" we cried at the same time. 

Opal looked up from her cart, looking at us. It was a full staring eye contest for a full minute. 

"Dude, can you like- do this somewhere else? I'm trying to get my b e a n s." Someone complained. 

That ended up as a insult fight... soon after that, a food fight, and soon after that will be a 'no Oreos and no $30 and you have to work here to pay for damages'

Either way... Boo flew away with the Oreos, Opal chasing him since Boo got the last limited edition Oreo flavor... 

Here I am, apparently going to be taking a summer job... 

*sighs* 

-Sheela

PS: Can somebody please clean up the olive oil in Aisle 15? Please and Thank you, cuz I'm outta here!