MURDER SHE WROTE.

I am not gentle, I am not kind; I am rough and wild and savage. I bite, I nip, I lick, I devour. I want and I want and I want and I want. I hold nothing back
— S. JAE-JONES, WINTERSONG

 JAE-JONES, WINTERSONG

          There is an untamable anger inside of her

There is an untamable anger inside of her. One that poisons her and leaves her rotten to the core, it creeps inside of her and prevents her from living a life of peace. One without a fight. Alicia Remington can't spend a day without having to clench her fists and let her nails dig into the fragile skin of her palm, already scarred by the previous days, months, years of keeping it locked inside of her. Her eyes hold fury, her knuckles constantly bruised from the punching bags that fall victims to her rage, the only pain she finds comfort within. She doesn't owe the world a thing as it brought her nothing but pain and unspeakable tragedy. Yet, she still yearns for approval and praises, she wants so desperately to be good, but is it really in the nature of a girl who has always been known as judge, jury and executioner?

     Maybe not.

     After all, she is the justification of many widows and orphans. She's a killer. And greed can easily corrupt a person who was taught the line between bad and good is blurry. She wanted more, more, more. More power, more money, more everything. It's funny really, the fact that when you're told that you cannot have something it only makes you crave it more. She has red on her hands, and on her walls, on her floor and in her mind. All she sees is red. Wether it'd be from the blood dripping down her body and on the marble floor of her shower or the blinding rage she has been stocking since she was a teenager. She wants people to feel what she felt all those years ago, because if she can't have contentment, no one can. What makes them more deserving than her?

It starts with planning a murder and ends up with their lips locked in a cathartic release. The only thing she's ever known is death and yet, she's never felt more alive than inside of her arms. But women like Alicia Remington don't get a happy ending, she knows it, her lover knows it, but neither of them seems to care either way.