CHAPTER 24-THE FAILED POTION

❝¡DANDELIONS! ❞

-THE GOBLET OF FIRE-

"Whatever is you're planning leave me out of it." [Y/N] announced as they all made their way to the common room. The feast has ended and everyone was ushered to go to bed, [Y/N] threw herself on the couch, playing with her rings and ignoring the boys complaints to move.

More students started making way inside the common as well.

"Come on (Y/N/N) we didn't even asking anything yet." George huffed, taking a seat on the armchair.

"Yeah and we just need you to make something for us, it's not dangerous just something that can help us enter the tournament." Fred continued, sitting down on the floor looking at her side profile.

"Please!" Lee whined, sitting on top of her legs.

"You're going to break my legs Lee- Thank you and what is this Potion you three want me to make?" [Y/N] questioned, looking at the ceiling and twirling her ring.

"We want you to make us an ageing potion." Fred smiled. [Y/N] turned her head to look at them to see if they were being serious, when she noticed they weren't joking, she sighed and looks back up.

"Fine, I'll make first thing in the morning."

"Now this is why we love you." Lee smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Yeah, Whatever- Fuck off, McLaggen, Leave her alone!"

Cormac jumped slightly and turned around to look at [Y/N] laying on the couch who was now throwing her ring up and catching it.

"Or what Black! Miss Brown here seems to enjoy my company." Lavender scowled at him before pushing past him and heading to the girls dormitories.

"HA! I don't think she was." [Y/N] smirked at him before turning her attention back to the boys. "One of you need to come with me though or I'll just ask Oliver."

"I'll go. We can go before Breakfast so we have time to get our timetables and eat of course." Fred offered, smiling at her

"Alright then it's settled, I might have to miss a class or two to make the potion but it'll be worth it." [Y/N] smiled.

"[Y/N]!"

"Oh, hey Dean, need anything?"

"No, I just came to give you a letter- Here." [Y/N] took the letter from his hands, she mumbled a small 'thank you' before opening it.

"Who is it from?" Lee questioned.

"Oliver Wood."

"What does it say?"

"Let me open it first Fred, bloody Hell!"

Dear [Y/N]

Hello [Y/N], I wanted to write earlier but practice has been getting to me, I forgot to mention I made the Puddlemere United Quidditch team as a keeper. I didn't get to say a proper 'Goodbye' a few months ago and I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you in person and I did try to look for you during the Quidditch World Cup. When the twins told me you were going and since you're in Hogwarts now and I have to keep practicing I think it's best I tell you in the letter.

Before I left Hogwarts McGonagall told me I had to pick someone else as captain for the Gryffindor Quidditch team and I didn't think twice before choosing you. I mailed McGonagall a few weeks ago and told her but she said Quidditch was being cancelled which as you might know did not go well with me but anyways next year I know you're going to lead Gryffindor to Victory.