Light!

Charli: Hello Light!

Light: Oh hey Charli!

Charli: How are you?

Light: Oh I'm good! What brings you here?

(Charli got really nervous on what she was gonna say next. It was gonna sound weird and awkward, but it was her chance! She needed to think which boy she can use as a cover up and pretend that she isn't interested in Light)

Charli: Ive been wondering, do you have any dating advice?

(Light was pulled back a bit. Light didn't expect Charli to ask such a bizarre question)

Light: What for?

Charli: Oh, I've been interested in Luca and really wanted to know as much as I possible can about dating!

(This grew Light's suspiciousness. Charli would simp for Light in videos, and now Charli is asking him for advice to date Luca?!?! Light always knew that Luca and Charli were close together, but he didn't think that they may be a couple. This made Light feel something deep inside him. It felt burning and painful whenever he thought of Charli and Luca dating, but if Charli really wanted to date Luca, then he can't do anything about it. I mean he is a sane human being after all, right?)

Light: Of course! I would love to help you!

(Light starts to talk about stuff typical boys like in dating {like I would know}. Charli realized that this isn't going anywhere with her and Light, so she asked Light this odd question)

Charli: Can you tell me things you like?

Light: I'm sorry what?

Charli: Like things about yourself that would be nice for YOUR dating partner to know!

Light: Uhhhh, sure!

Charli's Mind: Now we are getting somewhere!

Light: For starters, my favorite candy is gummy worms, especially Trollis! Those are the best! I'm scared of clowns, ghosts, doctors, and caves. I'm 5'3 - 5'5 {I don't know Lights exact height lol} and I don't like reaching for stuff since I'm more on the shorter side. I like to dress comfortably more than to dress to impress!

Charli: Well thank you so much Light! I really appreciate it! Thank you buddy!

(Charli gets up from Light's bed and walks out of his room)

Light: That was a little suspicious