Kid + Work Day =??? (Iwa x Kid)

Y/n pov:

"Hey sweetie I have work today did you want to come with me?" My dad asked.

"Really?!" I said getting excited.

"Yeah if you want to you can otherwise I'll get a babysitter" my dad says.

"No I want to come" I said.

"Okay get a jacket and your shoes on" he said putting on his coat.

"Okay" I said before running off to get my jacket.

I came back with my jacket on and I grabbed my shoes, I put it on and held onto his hand. He looked down at me and smiled.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes" I answered.

"Then let's go" he said.

He open the door and walked out, I let go of his hand and ran over to his car while he locked the door. He turned around and unlocked the car, I open the back door and got in. He got in and drove off. Once we got to his work he open the door for me, I climbed out and took his hand. We entered the building and I looked around in awe, it was so big while I was looking around in awe we stopped at a elevator. We waited for the elevator to open, when it did their was one person already inside.

"Hello Oikawa" my dad said walking into the elevator.

"Hello Iwa-chan and who's this little cutie?" Oikawa asked looking down at me.

"This is Y/n" he says.

"Well it's nice to meet you Y/n" Oikawa said.

"It's nice to meet you too" I said.

"Aww so cute" he said.

The elevator stopped at level 2 and my dad picked me up and held me in his arm, while walking out and into the busy hallway. We stopped at a desk and he pulled the chair open before sitting down on it, he put me on his lap and rolled the chair in. I put my hands on the desk and watched him sign into his computer, I looked up at him to see he was very serious in what he was doing.

"Hey dad" I said trying to get his attention.

"Yes Y/n" he says not looking away from his computer.

"I'm thirsty" I said.

"Okay hold on" he said reaching for his bag.

He pulled out a bottle and handed me it to me.

"Thank you" I said holding the bottle with both of my hands.

"Your welcome" he says returning back to my work.

I was drinking my chocolate milk while watching him but I got bored after awhile so I wanted to play with the keys on his keyboard. I reach my hand up and press one of the keys on his keyboard, I look up at him to see him looking at me with a serious face. I kept looking at him while I pressed another key on his keyboard, he looked back down at me and raised his eyebrow. I giggled as he looked back at his computer screen, I raised my hand again to press a key but before I could he grabs me and begins tickling me. I laughed and tried to get out of his grasp.

"No you don't you" He says.

"Please stop I'm sorry I won't do it again" I said through my laughing.

"No" he said.

"I'm sorry please just stop tickling me" I said.

"Okay fine" he said letting me go.

Timeskip...

We were sitting on the couch chilling, when he pulled me onto his lap and looked down at me.

"Did you have fun today?" He asked.

"Yeah" I answered.

"That's good" he says.

"I love you dad" I said.

"I love you too sweetie" he says.