Sleeping beauty. #4

After a few days of testing Ark was accepted into Valorant.

Jett highfived Ark while Raze yelled "Woohoo."

After all the celebrating Brimstone called a meeting discussing patrolling missions,

Jett whined about not wanting to do a misson, Ark patted Jett on the back for reassurance.

"Kingdom's corporation has been expanding to other countries, we will be sending you agents to the current locations of each kingdom factory to collect some information about kingdoms factories." Brimstone said,

"Instead of sending you agents alone we will be sending you agents in pairs,"

Viper walked into the meeting room with a list of names, Ark stared at Vipers coat.

Is that another doctor?

Ark thought.

"After I call your names, please leave the room and prepare your equipment." Viper said in a strict tone.

Ark now thought Viper was one of those strict moms, Ark noted not to push any of Viper's buttons,

Viper called out each pair, last two people left were Ark and Yoru.

Jett raised her brows up and down giving Ark the "Ooo~" smile.

Ark elbowed Jett, making her laugh as she walked away.

After preparing their ammo and guns, Ark and Yoru headed into a vehicle, they tossed their guns into a bin and sat down. The vehicle started to move and there was a moment of awkward silence.

Ark yawned,
they woke up early just to cook their own meal, so Ark was feeling a bit tired. Without hesitation Ark rested their head on Yoru's shoulder,

Yoru blinked, realizing what Ark was doing.

"I'd rather die than be your pillow." Yoru grumbled as he tried to get Ark off.

"So die then.." Ark said as they yawned, then fell asleep.

Yoru's face turned slowly red, he could feel his face get hotter by the second.

Yoru tried moving Ark again, but instead of moving them away from him, Ark's head fell onto Yoru's lap.

Yoru sat there, giving up on moving Ark,

Yoru poked Ark making sure they were asleep, they were asleep alright.
He patted Ark's head, slightly smiling.

Yoru watched the window as the grass turned into snow, they had arrived at IceBox.

He shook Ark gently, in hopes of waking them up,

Ark wouldn't move,

The word idiot echoed in Yoru's head, not knowing what else to do Yoru lifted up Ark and threw them onto his shoulder and grabbed both of their weapons and got out of the vehicle.

They arrived at Icebox, Yoru could slowly feel his hands get cold.

Ark slowly woke up due to the cold air, they rubbed their eyes.

"Looks like sleeping beauty is finally up." Yoru said as he placed Ark down onto their feet.

They smiled, rubbing their eyes. "Admitting that I'm beatiful hm?"

Yoru flicked Ark's forehead, "Idiot."

Ark laughed then looked up at the sky, snowflakes slowly fell on their face then looked at the factories built by kingdom.

"Let's go." Yoru looked at Ark,

Ark nodded and the two started walking.

Ayyy, sorry for the delay I've been a bit busy but I'll try to publish more lol, k bye ^^👍