Bonus chapter 8.

3 months later.

Her.

I am official 40 weeks pregnant - my 9th month. Due date is scheduled for this week, so all of us are very excited and happy. The bag is always on the go in our car, which we have been using the most those last 2 weeks because it is the most convenient for family matters: big, comfortable and fast.

Everything has been perfectly well with our lives and careers. Kids are euphoric to meet their sibling - baby brother. We found our gender on gender reveal party-baby shower, which was organised by Miguel and Sebastian. 

All in all, everything is sublime and peaceful.

Today is Wednesday, 15th of July, 12:25. Kids are at schools, Leo is at work, finishing up the last task before having 3 months off work. Angelica and Ariana are with Mercedes and Aaron, having a stroll in the park. I am on shopping spree, which began after my manicure and pedicure appointments.

I shopped happily, getting baby stuff and for bambinos various things, as well as for myself and my beloved husband. Guards are with me, alert and discreetly armed. 

As I paid for my new Prada bag, patiently waiting for it to be packed, I rubbed my baby bump, smiling as my son kicked here and there.

I can give birth naturally, having no complications, much to my luck. I haven't bled after that accident since I took time off work, doing only the most significant things, and stayed away from everything that could stress me out. Leo has been my rock and safe heaven all this time. 

Once I got my bag, I thanked and we went to the car of the day - black Mercedes. Guards set all bags in the bonnet and just as I was about to get in the car, I froze, shutting my eyes for a moment.

"Sta bene, signora Russo?"- asked in concern Niro, checking on me kindly. (Are you alright, Mrs Russo?)

I shook my head, rubbing my belly in big circles, all of a sudden not liking how unexpectedly this is happening. 

Him.

I decided to surprise my beloved with grand bouquet of her favourite flowers for no reason. I paid and headed to the car, planning to pick her up from wherever she is. 

Just as I approached my black Range Rover, my phone rang and I answered, seeing Niro's number. 

"Signora Russo is about to give birth, Capo."- he informed me as my heart skipped a beat. 

"Take my wife to the hospital. I will be there in 5 minutes."- I told him and hung up, getting in the car in rush. 

I set the large bouquet on the passengers seat and drove off, luckily being not far from hospital. In matter of some 6 minutes I arrived and saw one of our Mercedeses park near-by. One of my men ran up to me and I passed him the keys as he knows what he has to do: take the hospital bag. 

I approached my beloved and helped her out of the car, hugging her securely and adoringly.

"How are you, principessa?"- I asked in care as she rubbed her gorgeous belly in big circles.

"Better."- murmured softly Cami, snuggling into me. 

I supported her posture as we headed inside. The doctor met us right away and we went to our room. I helped Camila to change and she tied her light blonde, lustrous, voluminous, long hair in a high ponytail. 

The doctor checked on her and our little one, saying that she can give birth in mere hours as her water broke and she has slight, noticeable backache.