tendou

[xnon-binaryreader finally!! because i find it easier to write, it will be an afab reader. anyways, onto the chapter!! i <3 tendou sm.
includes: outdoor sex, (light) knife play, light biting]

~2194 words~

"ahh, that was exhilerating!!" tendou yelled, sitting down on the ground fast as though he fell on purpose.

y/n stood beside him, bent over with their hands on their knees panting. they were confused, how is tendou not exhausted?

both y/n and tendou had just ran about a mile, deciding to leave their homes that night. they had walked maybe 5 miles beforehand, both panicing when they heard sirens and booking it to the nearest hidden area: a forest. neither individual was happy in their current lifestyle, so they left.

the 'escape', as they called it, had been planned for about two months, the couple wanted to make sure they were thorough. they kept essentials, food, water, a few blankets, and some clothes. both of them carried a large duffle bag each, just using their gym bag to carry everything.

y/n finally sat down, leaning against a tree as they caught their breath. tendou zipped open a bag, tossing y/n a water bottle as they muttered a 'thank you'.

"so, what's first on the agenda?" tendou questions, legs spread and hands on his knees, leaning over, stretching.

"its dark, so we should probably sleep," they glanced at their watch, "its like 3 am."

"ah, we probably shou-"

tendou was cut off when the pair heard very distant sirens, heads darting to glance north. though it was distant, it was enough to cause panic.

their parents must have called the police.

the two got up again, groaning as they grabbed their bags and started running south, branches cracking under their feet and startled animals scattering.

~~~

after running another 30 minutes or so, not stopping until the sirens drowned out to silence, they stopped in a small clearing. it was maybe 6 by 5 feet, just enough for the two to sleep there for the night.

tendou dropped his bag first, rushing over to y/n and grasping their face in hks hands, planting a rushed and hungry kiss on their lips. while tendou's lips were still against their own, y/n dropped their bag off their shoulder to the ground, hands quickly meeting tendou's face.

as the two parted, tendou brought one hand down to the small of y/n's back, pulling their body against his as their arms wrapped around his neck, one hand in his fiery hair as the other met his shoulder.

"god, i love you so much," he mumbled before shoving his lips against y/n's again roughly, leaning over them slightly, trying to keep their bodies as close as possible.

y/n moaned gently into the kiss as tendou squeezed their waist, fueling the boys want to take her right there, right now. he found it so amazing that they were willing to leave with him, to live with him wherever for as long as necessary.

"wait, wait," y/n said, pulling back gently and leaning down into their bag. they were bent over, and, being the tease he is, tendou decided to grab y/n's hips, pressing himself against their ass.