CHAPTER 2

So guys... Everyone had guessed the answer of the question we asked in the last chapter.

BUT LET'S SEE THE REAL ANSWER 😏😉

********

"Ouch" Sona bumped into someone and looked up to see who it was...😖

"I'm sorry! I'm really sorry!!" A young looking GIRL(😏) said to her who seemed to be in a hurry

She gave Sona her handbag.. and went along murmuring something.

Sona shrugged and entered into the elevator with two other employees following her.👭

"Did you notice Rohit sir today, he seemed to be angry and I guess everyone knows how handsome he looks when he is angry!😏"

" Yeah he and his secretary were glaring at each other in the cafeteria"🙍‍♂️🙍‍♀️

Sona wondered who were they talking about, when the elevator door opened and A fair and handsome looking man👨‍💼 entered the elevator looking impatient and the two other employees zipped their mouth and went out of the elevator.

" Why does everyone in this office always seem to be in a rush?"🤔 She thought to herself as he saw the man looking at his watch and tapping his feet impatiently.

She thought to ask him and opened her mouth....

Sona : EXCUSE....

And before she could finish her sentence the elevator door opened

"ROHIT WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!?"

"ISHU WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!!!?"

Both shouted at each other. Sona didn't understand anything but then she noticed that this was SAME GIRL she bumped into downstairs.

They both started arguing and some of the employees started to crowd up there. Rohit was about to shout something when he noticed the other employees looking at them.

Rohit : Is there a show going on over here. Everyone get back to work!!!!

Everyone moved from there but Sona wasn't able to go because of the 6 feet gigantic mountain⛰ that  was standing infront of her.

Rohit turned back and looked at her.

Rohit: Am I supposed to give you a separate invitation.. GET BACK TO WORK!!!

Sona : I can... if you move a little.

Ishu snorted🤭 at that and Rohit gave her a look and moved away when Ishu realised that this was the same girl she bumped into downstairs.

Ishu : Oh..Hi uh uhh..

Sona : uhh.. Sonakshi!!

Ishu : Ahh yeah Sonakshi!!.. I am......

Sona : ISHU!!

Both of them looked at her

Ishu: Uhh.. How do you know my name?

Sona : I guess everyone in this office would have  heard it by now.. Because of his amazing voice.

Ishu glared at him.😒

Sona : Ah Ishu what happened....

Rohit : Excuse me... Her name is Ishita

Sona : Oh.. but I like Ishu. Are you comfortable with me calling you Ishu.

Ishu :Yea.. I have no issue...........

Rohit gave her a death glare.😠

Rohit : I SAID HER NAME IS ISHITA!! Got it...