💗Hidden Marriage 💗 ( part 1 and 2)

Guys I am publishing again with 2 Nd part by mistakely I deleted second part 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so adjust with the pictures❤️

Guys these are the characters and a bit of the part ... Like I am confused like should I write the part before their marriage like how they fall in love with eachother or should I just start with them in love and secretly married ..

Sidharth Shukla :

Hot handsome munda ... Intelligent and smart ... And believes in equality and is quite different from his orthodox typical Indian family ... He really respects women's decision and believes they are capable of achieving anything and they don't need to ask a men to decide for them ... no matter how strongly he disagree with his family with their thinking but still he doesn't say anything about it because he respects dadi and elders of his family a way to much...

Dadi Shukla :

A very arrogant person in the family ... Her words are the last words no one literally no one has right to question her... According to her females aren't suppose to do this to do that ...they are meant only to take care of their husband and family that's what they are made of ... She the way a girl dresses up depicts her character and she restricts the females of her family wearing anything of their choice they are suppose to wear only Indian ...all the rules restrictions are only to the females of the family where males can do anything of their choice ...
She loves sidharth a way too much

Ashok Shukla :

All that matters to him is his reputation ..fame and name of his family ...he loves his family alot... He is the blind follower of his mom ...so dadi is the one who decides everything ....

Rita Shukla :

Mom of sidharth loving wife and daughter in law ...she doesn't agree to what dadi says but she has no choice so she can do nothing about it ... Ashok Shukla does respect her and take care of her and listens to her ..yet his last words ends with ma jaise kehthi hei wahi Sahi hoga ...

Chacha : blind follower of ashok Shukla and dadi ...

Chachi : she just listens to dadis instructions and do as dadi wishes...

Nandini shukla : sidharths lil sis ...ideal girl ...as per dadi ... dadi literally controls her breath too😒🙄 she decides everything for her.... sidharths Princess

Kushal ( cousin) : inka janam hi isliye hua hei taki dadi ki haar baat tale khilaaf Jaye ...dadi though loves him but is tired of his rebellious attitude towards her ... Kush just Hates her old mentality .... sidharths pyaara bigda hua bhai ..

So its an typical Indian daily soap family which lives in 80s ..and further explanation will be given later ...

On other hand shehnaazs family completely different mordern family ....

Shehnaaz Kaur Gill :

Care free loving girl ..who believes in equality ...and independent and takes her own decisions ....

Santosh Gill : loving father with great thoughts and he believes in equality and never force's any decisions on their kids ...lets them live as they want to

Pammi gill : a loving mother and control freak ...she wants her children to be in control and she wants to everything that happens in their life ...

Manik gill : shehnaaz bro and loves her ...open minded and responsible .. protective ...about his family ...

Sh dadi : a loving sweet women who acts as if she is sweet 18... A woman who is full of life ...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼