Saving Souls (Chapter 5)

You grabbed your bags and headed out of the pizzeria. But before you could get to the elevator you felt someone grab you. Everything got dark and you fell into a deep slumber.

Hours pass...

You woke up to the sound of distant chattering, it was pitch black and cold. You struggled to move and realized you were tied in a chair by rope.

"Help! Someone help!" You muffled as you struggled to set yourself free. You felt a cold metal hand cover your mouth.

A deep voice began speaking and made you shudder, sending shivers down your spine.

"Shhh.. For just a m-moment"

"Mhmmm!" You tried screaming but the hand remained grasped over your mouth.

You heard footsteps and felt someone breathe on you.

"We need your help-" A soft feminine voice whispered.

You felt another hand grasp your shoulder. You started to feel faint.

"Ok, let her free now." Another feminine voice said.

The hand was removed, and you were set free from the chair. Suddenly the lights flickered on.

"Whoops... I thought the power was out in here. Sorry Haha" You seen Foxy say as he stood by the light switch.

"Foxy!!" Freddy, Ballora, Bonbon, and Baby yelled.

"I said I was sorry. Jeez-" Foxy said as he rolled his eyes. "I'm guessing you nerds woke up on the wrong side of the stage."

You shivered in fear, confused as to what was happening.

"We need your help! Please. You're our only hope to escaping and-" Circus Baby said before you cut her off.

"Hold on- If you needed help why did you knock me out and bring me down to this dark spooky place tied to a CHAIR?" You screamed backing up slowly.

You felt someone behind you, and you yelped and realized it was just Freddy.

"It was F-foxys idea! He wanted to make it m-more dramatic!" Freddy stammered.

"We are very sorry...Foxy has been watching too many detective shows." Ballora said shamefully.

"What do you even need help with Baby?" You mumbled.

Circus Baby and Ballora glanced at each other and nodded. "Listen, nobody and I mean NOBODY, must know about this. That is why we brought you down here. Right now we are in the pizzerias main storage room." Circus baby explained.

You raised an eyebrow and shook your head in agreement.

"We have lost a part of our soul many many years ago. If we retrieved the other half, it would be our only escape to this monstrosity of a place. It could help us change forms and become who we truly are. Just people. There are small orbs scattered around Afton's main office. Please. Could you help us retrieve them?" Ballora said as she cupped your cold shivering hands.

You gulped and shook your head. Why the hell not? You felt bad for them. They seem nice anyways.

Everyone cheered and Freddy lifted you up from under your arms and twirled you around.

"Oh, thank you! Oh my!" Ballora and Circus Baby jumped up and down like silly schoolgirls.

"You're not as bad as I thought Y/N." Foxy said as he was leaned up against the wall painting his nails.

You shrugged and scratched the back of your head. You didn't know how to feel about the situation.

"Oh- and one thing you must know c-cupcake, Afton has security a-alarms all around his o-office. You're going to need to s-shut it off." Freddy said as he slowly and gently set you down.