{3} Saline Solution to all your problems

And that's how I woke up that morning, right there... In Wilbur's arms. There was no place I'd rather be at that moment, then right there, in his arms. "Bambi is a sad movie." Wilbur said, yawning. "Bambi is so cute I just want to cuddle him." I told him. "You're so cute I want to cuddle you." Wilbur responded. I blushed and snuggled closer to him. "Can I call you Bambi?" He chuckled. I nodded in response. "I have some work to tend to, you can go sleep upstairs if you'd like, put on a movie or something, shower, make yourself at home." Wilbur said with a smile, I nodded and went upstairs. I heard the front door open, then close. The house was silent for a while, but I just went to take a shower. Wilbur gave me a hoodie and sweat pants to change into for after I showered. During my shower, I heard the door slam shut, and then shouting. Will's funny, watching movies while working. I then heard another door slam shut, then banging. Then a man yelling for help. I heard a muffled Nobody is here to help you, then a chuckle. I did what you asked, just let me go!... Why is he watching horror movies? I heard a laugh, then a door shut. I got dressed into the sweats and hoodie, and then went downstairs, and saw Wilbur cooking bagels. "Will, where did you get all of these rashes?" I asked, looking at him. He seemed to be exhausted. He had red marks all over him. "Hives." He responded with a laugh. I looked at the TV, and it was off. "Were you watching a horror movie?" I asked. "Yeah, I got a little spooked so turned it off." He said. "I am going to my usual spot and try to get some money, see you later." I said, I walked with my guitar to my house to change for the day, and stared in awe. I immediately pulled out my phone and called Wilbur. "Will?" ... "What is it Bambi?" I smiled at the nickname. "Will, its all gone. Everything is gone." ... "What do you mean?" ... "The apartment building... it's.... ashes." ... "Hold on, I'm coming!" ... I put my phone away and sat down against a tree, tears streaming down my face. Everything I owned burned to a crisp. All I had was my guitar, and my purse. "Hey, Y/N! Holy- oh shit." Wilbur yelled, running to me. He sat down and pulled me into a hug. "Hey hey hey, we don't know if it's all gone. Come on, lets look through this garbage and see what we can find of yours!" Wilbur said, helping me up. We saw a few other families looking around through the ashes, it was odd that this building burnt down, there wasn't even a storm. "How could this happen?" I cried. I looked around, there was no remains. Just burnt fragments of picture frames, tables, furniture, anything and everything kept in a house. "I have nowhere to go." I cried. "It's okay, you can live with me until you get back on your feet." Wilbur said, hugging me. "I couldn't do that to you, it's not fair!" I whined. "Shhh it's fine. Go play your guitar, get this off your mind." Wilbur let go of me and walked me to my usual spot, and he want home. I started strumming, but all I could think of was sad songs. I put my case down, and saw some of the people from yesterday's crowd. I tried to hide tears, and started singing, yet it wasn't a song I knew, it was as if I was writing  a song, then and there. "My life is a mess my life isn't worth it, wasting my time trying to be perfect. Trying to follow dreams that aren't realistic, trying so hard to be optimistic. Lost everything I own faster than I can count, going in every store asking for a discount. Tried to reach my goals even though my family resisted, sometimes I wonder why I even persisted. Only one friend who I can trust, if I get harassed one more time I might as well combust. I just wanted to be an actress, then a musician. Lost everything today, even a fucking pot to piss in." I sang. I wiped tears, and a young woman walked up with another lady and a little boy holding her hand. "Miss, did you really lose everything?" She asked. "Woke up to a burnt down apartment building after staying with a friend." I said shakily. "Here, this is the least I can do." She said, giving me £500. "Ma'am, I cannot accept this!" I said, trying to give her back the money. "You need it more than I do. I have a stable family, able to feed myself, my wife, and kid. "Ma'am, I can't." I whispered. She refused to take it back, walking away. Wilbur emerged from the small crowd. "That was deep. Sounds like you got a song to write." He said with a nervous chuckle. I smiled at him, and we walked to his place. He lead me up to the guest room. I smiled happily, looking around, seeing the walls painted my favorite color, new clothes on my bed, a teddy bear, decorated with anything I could ever ask for. "Will!" I yelled, hugging him tightly. "It's the least I could do for you." He whispered. "How did you know my size?" I asked, looking at the clothing. "I guessed, frankly."  He said. I tried on all the clothes, they all fit. I sat down on the bed and sighed happily. This was everything I could ever ask for, and more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 966