9

There was a strange silence in the box.

Xiang Yueming wanted to say something for a while, before suffocating a sentence: "Do you dare to say this in front of Cheng Zhan?"

Yu Yuan raised her eyebrows, confidently: "I only dare to speak in front of you."

Xiang Yueming: "..."

Yu Yuan looked at her, her eyes curled and dazzling: "What? I said less or more, isn't this half an hour as you said."

"..."

Xiang Yueming looked at her eyes: "Don't give me a yellow accent, Cheng Zhan is not someone who will mess around in the office."

"Really." Yu Yuan didn't believe it at all: "Next time you try to seduce him in the office, you can see if he will be foolish."

Xiang Yueming was speechless: "I will not do this boring thing."

Yu Yuan snorted and unceremoniously opened up his friend: "Are you doing less boring things in Cheng Zhan."

Xiang Yueming choked, unable to refute.

She thought about it for a while, and she did a lot of boring things in front of Cheng Zhan, and they were very exaggerated. Basically it can be seen through at a glance, but Cheng Zhan... never reveals her.

Xiang Yueming doesn't know if he likes to watch his "acting" or if she thinks that her work is irrelevant, before it can attract his attention.

Thinking of this, Xiang Yueming felt indescribable. She pursed her lower lip and said softly, "Don't talk about him."

Yu Yuan was startled, "What's the matter?"

"No." Xiang Yueming looked at her: "I just don't want to mention him."

Yu Yuan knew it, and didn't continue this topic.

She calmly said: "I heard some rumors in the circle."

Xiang Yueming raised an eyebrow: "What?"

"Song Fei's, it is said that many endorsements and roles she signed before have been terminated. She should be completely hidden by the company."

Xiang Yueming said "Oh" without comment.

Yu Yuan looked at her amused: "Do you think this counts as an irritated beauty?"

Hearing this, Xiang Yueming pretended to be stupid: "Who is Hong Yan?"

Yu Yuan blanked her eyes: "Speaking of business, have you accepted Xinchun's endorsement?"

"Still thinking about it." Xiang Yueming looked at her with his chin, "The other party gave a condition."

"What is it?"

"Let me participate in a dance variety show sponsored by the brand."

Yu Yuan: "..."

She paused and asked in a low voice, "Then what do you think?"

Xiang Yueming thought about it for a while, and said slowly: "I want to, but I am a little scared."

Yu Yuan knew it.

She thought for a while, and said softly: "If you want, then try again."

Xiang Yueming didn't say a word.

Yu Yuan said: "I'll try again while I still can't move. I can't give up again."

Xiang Yueming lowered his eyes, drank the juice in front of him, feeling the sour and astringent taste of lemon juice.