|| Don't flirt with my sister || BUCKY BARNES

[ You are Sam Wilsons adoptive sister. Your parents were close friends with Paul and Darlene Wilson, but died when you were young. Paul and Darlene took you in and you got quite close with Sam and Sarah. They were older than you, but welcomed you with open arms and loved you like a little sister. You moved back in with Sarah during the blip and helped her wherever you could with the family bussiness and her sons]

Location: Louisiana

 "Well, if it isn't Samuel, the long lost Wilson." You said with a wide grin on your lips, arms crossed in front of your chest while you walked into the kitchen of the Wilson's home. You had been asleep when Sam had gotten home, but heard his voice coming from the kitchen after you had gotten ready for the day. You saw the look on his face and immediately knew that he having a rough time. Sarah had vaguely told you about what was going on, as you had been out of town for a couple of days when Sam had come back. A smile appeared on his lips and he stood up to lift you of the ground in a hug.
 "Oh Y/N, it's so good to see you!" Sam spoke, clearly relieved and you laughed, while softly hitting on his back.
 "Please, put me down Sam!" You giggled and Sam put you back on the ground. Sarah laughed and you straighted your shirt while shaking your head, leaning back against the counter.
 "Aren't you supposed to be off saving the world?" You asked and tilted your head. 
 "Yeah, why are you back here bothering us?" Sarah added with a chuckle while contuining cleaning up breakfast and making lunch for her kids.
 "'Cause my family's well-being is part of the world." Sam answered, while sitting down on a chair. You smile and started helping Sarah with packing lunch for her boys and two of their classmates.
 "You are waiting for a lead?" "And the governement stepped in and took control and kind of benched us." Sam answered Sarah with a soft chuckle. You felt sorry for him, you knew how badly he wanted to help the world be a better place. You gave Sarah some bananas to give to the boys for lunch and at that moment AJ and Cass walked into the kitchen, happy to see Sam and less happy to go to school. You couldn't blame them.
 "Hey guys, make sure that Bennett and Elling each get one." Sarah told her kids and you handed them their lunches. They nodded to their mother and hurried to school. You saw Sam looking a bit confused.
 "Bennett and Elling's dad cannot get up before noon." You spoke, leaning against the counter again.
 "Kids keep showing up hungry and are too proud to ask for help." Sarah added, sounding quite sad.
 "And you're just like Mom, feeding every kid in the neighborhood." Sam said with a small smile and you smiled as well.
 "As long as you do not take in any kid like she did with me, we will be fine." You giggled, Sam and Sarah chuckled as well. You were glad that they took you in as a little kid, you even called them mom and dad, as your parents had died in a car crash when you were quite young. You barely remember them, but you were so lucky that the Wilson's took you in, even though their kids were much older. You zoned out for a bit and looked back to Sam, who said that he was going to fix that damn boat. You were glad to have Sam back, even if it only was for a few days. The wound of losing so many loved once due to the blip and even before that hurted as if it was yesterday. You wanted to spend some quality time with him.
 "Please make sure he isn't going to destroy the boat, Y/N. We both know that you are the more handy one than him." Sarah chuckled. You gave her a little side hug.
 "We both know that you are my favorite sister." You joked and got poked in the side by Sarah. "Alright, alright. I will keep an eye out for disaster."

Sam had asked you to pick up some supplies from an old friend. Sam had called in a favor and the man had some buckets of paint and tools lying around that you could get for nothing. He did not have a car and it was too much to bring on foot, so you drove down there and put everything in your old Volkswagen Beetle, thanked the man and drove back to the docks. You noticed how many people from the neighborhood had come down to help Sarah, Sam and you with the boat. It was amazing to see everyone helping out with whatever they could miss. People did not have that much money in the community, but their hearts were filled with love for each other. It warmed your heart to see the community you entered when you were only a child, could come together to help the family that at some point helped every single person there. You wore your sunglasses and slowly drove up on the docks towards the boat, where you were hoping to find either Sam or Sarah. You saw Sam sanding some planks with a man you had not seen before. You stepped out of your car.
 "Y/N, are you still driving dad's old beetle?" Sam laughed, while standing up from the project he was working on, wiping his hands. You rolled your eyes and took off your sunglasses.
 "Shut it, Samuel. As long as the engine keeps working, I am driving it." You sneered with a cheeky smile and looked from Sam to the mystery man next to him, who had looked up to see who Sam was talking to. Your eyes met the ice blue once of the man and you both looked at each other for a second, before Sam spoke up.
 "Y/N, this is Bucky. Buck, this is Y/N, my sister." Sam spoke gesturing to you and the man with eyes like the ocean, smiled at you and you both said 'hi' to each other. You smiled back and noticed that he has a mechanic left arm. You assumed he was also one of the so called Avengers. Sam looked from you to Bucky and back to you, before you broke the silence. You knew how protective he could get over you and Sarah if anyone would only look a second to long at you. 
 "I have the tools and paint from mister Johnson on the back seats, where can I drop them off?" You asked Sam, crossing your arms in front of your body, tilting your head a bit to the side. 
 "For now you can store them in the shed, I guess." Sam answered and you rolled your eyes. "We do not need them yet."
 "Then why did you send me out to get them? You know I am much more useful here helping you instead of playing the delivery man?" You said and Sam chuckled. You saw the man with the steel blue eyes called Bucky chuckle as well at how you shot at your brother. 
 "I can help her store them away? I am already done sanding this thing here. By the time we get back, you might also finally be done... Samuel." Bucky spoke and noticed that he teased Sam a tiny bit by the way he spoke. You chuckled and received a little smile from him. Sam groaned and rolled his eyes.
 "Alright, but no flirting with my sister and do not call me Samuel. Only Y/N has a free pass of using that name." Sam said with a warning, pointing his finger at Bucky. You frowned and Bucky chuckled.
 "Samuel, I am a grown woman! I can take care of myself!" You said with a big grin and raised your eyebrows.
 "Bet you can." Sam said back and grinned, while contuining on his work. Bucky had jumped up, clearly happy to help and you did not mind the company. You always pretended to be a strong woman, but the strength in your arms left something to be desired. Your eyes quickly examined Sam's friend and you walked with him towards your old car. He smiled widely, while looking at it and got in on the passengers seat.
 "I like your car." He spoke and looked to you with those deep blue eyes, which looked even bluer up close. You smiled.
 "Thanks. It's really old, but I like it better than all those new cars. As long as it keeps me on the road, I am a happy gal." You said proudly. Most people were confused why you kept the old beetle, which was from the 70s, but you liked it too much, plus it has sentimental value. You made a sharp turn and drove back to the shed. You could see Bucky enjoying the short ride and you wondered if he liked old cars as well, he surely seemed the like your red beetle.
 "So you are Sam's little sister?" He asked, looking at you and you knew where he was aiming at. You did not look like Sam or Sarah for that matter. You had told this story to basically anyone you'd ever met, so you did not mind bringing it up. You nodded, shortly looking back at him with a small smile.
 "Yeah, adoptive actually." You spoke. "My parents died in a car crash when I was just a little child, so Paul and Darlene took me in as if I was their own and raised me. Sam and Sarah have always threated me as their sister and I am really lucky that I have become part of the Wilson family. They all look out for each other and others. This whole community is coming together to help us, just because the family was always there whenever someone needed them." Bucky looked out of the window to the water and slowly nodded.