REBEL GiRLs.

REBEL GiRLs . . . 🤘

         EVERY student enlisted at Hollywood Arts High School were well aware of the empowering, talented and very punk-ish band, infamously known as The Rebel Girls. A tightly-knit girl group consisting of teenage musicians whom had come together and formed a mini family of their own where they felt safe, loved, and free to express themselves. 

They consisted of . . . 

 The Guitarist: Aerin Fox━━Joan Jett enthusiast (has W.W.J.J.D?What Would Joan Jett Do engraved on her wall), a certified day dreamer, a total! sucker for women in suits, & overall the definition of calm and collected. 

The Bassist&Vocalist: Zora Hendrix━━Hard-Core Bob Marley Lover, invests both her time and dedication tending to her little garden, has a huge collection of overalls & crystal necklaces, and the voice of a complete angel. 

The Drummer: Fae Madden━━Would've sold her soul for Blondie, addicted to hair dye & eyeliner, by far the most rebellious and daring one, & sucks at managing her time. 

And the lead singer...? You see, this is the dilemma. After the abandonment of the previous singer, Lae Hunter, (deserting them at the worst time) the band were desperately in need of a lead vocalist━and fast. So they held auditions. And sure, each and every performer that showcased was extremely talented (it was after all one of the best art schools in the region), yet for a numerous amount, they weren't many that possessed the sort of spunk or moxie the girls were in search of. 

         Up until Jade West graces them with her presence . . .