Origin Story

13 months after the destruction of General Plo Koon's fleet and flagship, decimating a majority of the 104th battalion on the abregado system...

JEDI TEMPLE, CORUSCANT, 21 BBY

"Mistress Unduli has assigned that I assist and lead my own Platoon for my next leadership skill training." Barriss conversed, as she walked through the halls of the polished temple floors, skirt and long cloak draping. Beside her, Ahsoka Tano and Jvayn Zeerel.

Ahsoka looked over, "I've had my mine done by Master Skywalker more than a year ago. I thought I failed my first attempt with my squadron , since I had to lead my own Y-wings through a disaster... But we emerged victorious after my lead with my planned maneuver with the Admiral. We suffered heavy losses...I blame that I wasn't confident enough..but I pushed through!"

The Trio of Jedi Padawans continued their stroll across the Jedi Temple, making their way towards the Archives. Madam Jocasta assisted the students with anything they required, as she greeted Master Eeth Koth making his way towards the holocron Vault.

Barriss and Jvayn are longtime classmates, except she had always been the eldest from the three. Ahsoka had met Jvayn after his introduction from Offee a number of Coruscant months ago. Since then, they preferred bonding at ease of doing case studies; instead of locked in their own chambers within the walls of the chilling temple. Their main interest in the raging Clone Wars had been their most prominent topics in their friendly conversations. The two, Ahsoka and Barriss, has already had a full year of war experience. In comparison to Jvayn, who has yet to open up to the galactic battlefields, amidst the chaos stricken by the separatist army.

TIPOCA CITY, KAMINO

"CT-1854, CT-8181, CT-6446, CT-8541. Please report to the Military Complex." A strict voice boomed through the cold halls of the Kaminoan Barracks.

"Numbers....We prefer our names!" CT-1854 Insisted, yet the only one he was talking to was the white, glass door awaiting to open.

The four marched in a single file, they were slightly smaller in number than the other squads, but were fit and smart thinking enough to fight through their cadet exercises.

"Im nervous.." CT-6446 complained, only to receive a nudge from CT-8181, who goes by "Rain."

"Cut the negativity Zek.."

Rain received his nickname after an incident leaving him out of the Kaminoan labratories during a failed execution of his cadet training, luckily his brothers were there to save him from the cold rain.

CT-1854 dropped his steps, leading the others to drop their trails as he stood up front. They stood straight as it was the closest they had been to a Ranking General of the Galactic Republic.

"CT-1854 is it?"

"I go by Leone, General!" CT-1854 stood sternly, giving in effort to have his entire squad make a good impression on Jedi Mistress Shaak Ti. She looked amused, as her white stained lips smirked in approval. Bric and El-les stood behind her, arms folded behind, strictly professional.

"Very Well Leone, you and your squad will begin the Citadel Test shortly after the Acklay squad conclude their exam." She stood gracefully, as she placed her hands over to the silver railing, overlooking the space of simulated towers.

"Look at them go!" CT-8541 exclaimed. Of course, it wasn't very enthusiastic. Knocker was his nickname. He was slightly taller than that of an average Jango Fett clone, therefore his brothers theorize his DNA was altered, unless he was in his incubation tube for slightly too long.

"We can execute our plan much faster. The timer is just another simulation sequence." Zek insisted.

"That timer is not our Ally Zek, you realize real world battles don't have guarantee on being too early or too late.." Rain crossed his arms. They were busy spectating the Acklay Squad effortlessly climb the final tower, marking the end of their Citadel Challenge.