Part 55

Dear diary,
Welcome to Paris. We walked dripping wet to the mikaelson farm house. Of course this family was rich they came from gold. Well I, came from magic. Their farm house was a lovely little cottage on the border of France. The cottages roof was made of hay and the structure was made of maple trees. It lay beside a grove of wildflowers, and a stable of horses. It was glorious. I shivered as I entered the house. The interior was rustic and full of wildlife. "I'll light a fire, now everyone change into warmer clothes" Elijah clapping as he walked towards the fireplace. Rebekah took my cold hand leading me upstairs. Rebekah's room was smaller then the one at the mikaelson mansion but more colourful. Her room was a light paint pink with dying roses by her window. As I looked at the roses I sent physic waves out to them, waking them, causing them to raise. I smiled as the roses began to bloom. I was happy that my abilities could at least to something civilized. "This would look perfect on you" Rebekah said. I turned back to her. She was holding a dark brown pair of pants. "I didn't know women could wear pants in this era" I said surprise. I wasn't new to pants I had worn them before, but to hind my identity I had to dress the part, which meant dresses and nylon stocking. They were a pain. "Here" Rebekah said passing me the pants and a cream long sleeve shirt. The fresh pair of clothing make me feel cleansed from the ocean water. As I step out of Rebekah's room, she clapped at the sight of me. "Marvellous! My turn" she said running past into her room slamming the door. I giggled at the strange interaction. As I was downstairs I couldn't help but to feel the wooden walls. I loved this cottage. As I looked around the main floor, but the boys were no where to be found. I noticed the door was open leading outside. They must have gone outside I wondered. As I stumbled outside I could see Elijah watching Klaus... dance? I didn't understand what Klaus was doing. I walked over to them, hoping to get a better look. "What are you doing?" I asked sneaking up on them. "Dancing of course" Klaus chuckled standing up taller. "Well I can assure you that monstrosity was not dancing" I said biting my bottom lip holding in my laughter. Klaus scarfed. "Don't you look masculine" Elijah interrupted pointing to my attire. "Well I think she looks darling" Klaus smiled. I rolled my eyes as I pinned my hair back into a loose bun. A little strand blonde hair falling in my face. "Why are practising your dancing" I asked blowing the lock of hair from my face. "For the Mansfield of course" Elijah spoke. "Fancy French party" Klaus explained. I nodded. "Well I hope to see your dancing at the Mansfield" I smiled. "Actually Grace you're not welcome" Elijah said stopping me. "Not welcome" I said in shock. "Well it's not safe" Elijah protested grabbing my arm. "I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself" I said looking Elijah dead in his eyes. He looked guilty. What could he had possibly be hiding? "Now if you excuse me I am going to see the horses" I said forcefully pulling my arm away. I angrily walked away towards the staples. It was just as I thought, I knew if I did something wrong I would lose Elijahs favours possibly forever. As I reached the staples I was greeted by the feeling of warmth. I could feel the horses happiness, which flushed away my anger. There was two horses in the red wooden barn where hay lay. "Well I see someone is pissy today" Klaus said behind me. "Do they have names?" I asked him completely ignoring his questions. "No" he answered stepping beside me. I walked up to the first horse. She was the colour of honey melon and sunflower. She was calm and majestic. Her mane as blonde as my hair. "I shall name her Buttercup" I smiled giving her a pet, before walking over to the second horse. He was an older horse, with furry hooves. He had black beautiful long hair and a small white star on his forehead. "And you Nightwin" I smiled. "Nightwin" Klaus said confused. "Well I think it's a suitable name for a Horse of his stature. Don't you think Nightwin?" I asked him. Nightwin neighed in delight. "See it's a perfect name" I giggled turning back to Klaus. "Of course love" he shrugged walking up to me. He pushed the lose strand of my blonde hair from face. His blue eyes meeting mine. Me and Klaus were very similar to the horses, one might say. Me buttercup and Klaus Nightwin. But I never saw Klaus as the evil hybrid he was described to be. He was my love. Though not soulmates loves for life. "May I kiss you?" He asked. What a gentleman, I thought. I nodded leading closer. Our lips gently brushing together.