||17||

changbin pov-

i hadn't slept all night, felix being the main reason. he ran out of the house yesterday in the rain and he hasn't been home since. what if something happened to him?! he could be passed out in a ditch or dead down an alleyway and i wouldn't even know! i was supposed to be protecting him but yet i don't even know where he is! i was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. i looked at the caller id and quickly answered. (changbin normal, lisa italics)

"lisa, have you seen-"

"he's with me."

"is he-"

"he's fine."

"what ha-"

"i'll explain later."

"*sigh* where is he?"

"sleeping, it was a long night."

"what do you mean by that?"

"i'll explain it all to you later. i'll take felix to school then i'll go back to yours after and talk with you then, ok?"

"but he doesn't have any spare clothes!"

"he's borrowing some of my borther's old clothes, we have everything sorted."

"ahhh~ well make sure you give him a hoodie, he doesn't ever not wear them. make sure he wears something comfortable and tell him to have breakfast."

"ok-"

"tell him i'll see him later. look after him please lisa."

and with that, i hung up. i sighed, throwing my phone to the side as i pulled a little on my hair. i got up out of felix's bed (yes, i cried in it, and no, it's not because i'm crazy...well... crazy in love) and walked back to my room. i got changed into a white sleeveless muscle tee and a pair of black ripped jeans, adding a black corduroy jacket and a pair of white converse. i sluggishly walked down the stairs as the lack of sleep already started to get to me.

i was in the house on my own considering that my parents had already left for work at this time and of course felix wasn't here either. i closed my eyes for a few seconds, gathering myself together as i grabbed a monster from the fridge. i know that wasn't a healthy breakfast but i didn't really care at this point.

felix pov-

i was awoken by a sweet voice calling my name and when i opened my eyes, i saw lisa smiling down to me, already showered and dressed for school. i rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up, taking in my surroundings. with it being light outside, i got to have a better look around the room. it had a closet with mirrors on the front stuck in the corner with the bed placed in the middle of the room. the room wasn't small but wasn't big either. to me, it was the perfect size.

on the cream walls, you could see dots from where i'm guessing had been marked by sticking things to the wall with blue tac. I looked to my other side and saw a few boxes of what i'm guessing is old gym equipment due to the fact that there was a dumbell and a basketball at the top of the box. jaehyun must have been a very sporty person.

i looked up to lisa with a smile which she returned before she went to go look in the closet for some clothes for me. she pulled out a large grey hoodie with a man with flowers coming out of his brain along with a pair of black adidas trackies with white lines down the sides. she put them on the bed and walked out of the room without saying a word. i quickly changed into the clothes and ventured out into the hallway, right at the same time another door opened, revealing a girl who looked about 14. she stared at me for a couple of seconds before running to lisa's mum's room, frantically knocking on the door. after a few moments, a grump woman opened the door and stared at her daughter who pointed to me.