16

SUNA POV

I stared at the twins wide eyed. That wasn't the Osamu who used to drool over the food I brought to school and that wasn't the Atsumu that used to always beg for Sakusa's attention. That was two completely different people standing before us. Was this what the doctor said about their mental state?

They carried no expression, no fear in their eyes and no mercy. They no longer had the approachable vibe surrounding them. They didn't argue over childish things. They didn't bicker with each other or tease each other.

"We are not weak. We will never be weak. We will never go back to our past selves." Atsumu said.

"We're not weak anymore." Osamu said. His voice was no longer gone.

"YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN HIT ME LIKE THAT? DONT FORGET WHO GAVE YOU A PLACE TO LIVE" Their aunt yelled.

"Well you don't have to worry about us any longer. We are not paying your fucking rent. We are not paying off the debt our so called parents left for us and we will not tolerate this abuse. The next time those people come asking us for money. You know what we'll say?" Atsumu said.

"We'll tell them that you have the money and that you were our aunt. They did say they would kill the people that didn't pay back. So you better make sure you have enough in your bank account" Osamu continued.

"Osamu..." I mumbled. "Stop this. This isn't you. You need to snap out of it."

"Atsumu you too. Snap out of it already." Sakusa said.

"We changed for the better." Osamu said.

"We didn't change ourselves. People changed us." Atsumu said.

"WELL I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL. YOU BOTH DONT DESERVE TO EVEN BE ALOVE. YOU ARE A DISGRACE AND A MISTAKE." the aunt yelled out and I had about enough of her. I dragged her up and threw her out the door, slamming it shut. "Shut up you damn woman. I don't care if you are their aunt but YOU DO NOT TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT."

I then stomped back and grabbed onto Osamu's collar. "SNAP OUT OF IT. THIS ISNT YOU. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU TWO. YOU BOTH WERE STRONGER THEN ANYONE OUT THERE. IF I WAS IN YOUR POSITION, I WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BUT YOU BOTH SURVIVED. YOU ARE STRONG." I yelled at him.

"NO SAMU DONT LISTEN TO HIM. LETS NOT GO BACK TO OUR WEAK SELVES. LETS NOT LIVE THAT LIFESTYLE AGAIN" Atsumu yelled back. Samu had his head hung low. "I'm sorry Suna but Tsumu is right." He mumbled lowly.

"LISTEN TO ME OSAMU. YOU ARE STRONG. YOU DONT NEED TO CHANGE YOURSELF." I said but Osamu yanked his self out of my grip and walked to Atsumu.

"ATSUMU. You guys are stronger then anyone. Please believe me. I prefer he annoying clingy happy Atsumu way better." Sakusa said reaching out to Atsumu but Atsumu just turned his head.

"Osamu, Atsumu, listen. None of this was your fault. It's not because you are weak. Think about it. How many people could even survive what you went through. You both made it and-

"Excuse me sorry but visiting hours are over." A doctor can in interrupting me. "We'll watch over them now. May I ask you exit the building now." The doctor said.

"Okay okay we'll leave but understand that you both were never a burden to us. You were our friends that we loved and cared about." I said before walking out of the room with Sakusa.

-
-
-
Once Sakusa and I got home we sat down in the living room.

"What are we gonna do" I ask

"I don't know..."

"They weren't themselves. I know we didn't experience or know what they've gone through but just looking at them, you can tell they went through hell." I sighed.

Sakusa just remained silent. I knew he was upset.

"Once they get released from the hospital, maybe they can stay at our place." I suggest.

"That might help" Sakusa responded.

"Yeah... I'll ask them tomorrow."