Chapter 6 ~ Fleeing the Crime Scene.

Ash's P.O.V:

After I got home, had a shower and re-strapped my ankle, my phone buzzed. A part of me was hoping it would be Ross.

From Caleb: Hey im so sory bout yesteday. plz meet me in the park in an hour. :)

Wow, he even spelt most words right. I decided to go, see what he wants, but I wasn't too thrilled about it.

To Caleb: Fine. See you then.

I figured he wasn't worth getting into a whole new outfit for, so I didn't bother to get changed. Daniel got home not too long after I did, so I asked if he could drop me off at the park. When I got there I focused mainly on the ground and what i would say to him. When I looked up Ross was there, with him. I had no idea what was going on, I just slowly moved in behind Caleb. Ross saw me, I understood the look he was giving me so I stopped where I was and stayed quiet.

"So what you're saying is, you're gonne lie to Ash, telling her you barely know the girl, when I just saw you two make out multiple times. And Ash will believe you, and take you back?" Ross said clearly.

"Yep, and there's nothing you can do about it." I heard Caleb say. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. There was no way I was going to take him back. I took another few steps toward Caleb.

"No, but there is something I can do." I answered. Caleb turned around, I picked up my crutch and swung it towards Caleb's face. It hit him in the side of the mouth and knocked him over.

"ASHLEY YOU CRAZY BITCH!" He yelled, now on all fours, spitting blood. Ross was trying not to laugh. That jackass deserved it.

"Try kissing you new skank with missing teeth." I replied, still pissed. Ross moved over to me, now smiling hysterically.

"I think we should go." He said, laughing between words. Caleb then pulled himself off the ground, grabbed one of my crutches and walked towards us.

"I think we should go, NOW." I yelled. Ross bent down and I jumped on his back, he got up and ran, I put my arms around his neck, turned my head and saw that Caleb was slowly chasing after us.

'Shit." I said. Ross sped up, we were only a couple of houses away from his. I started slipping off his back at which point, he put me down at picked me up like Rocky had yesterday. He continued running until we reached his front door. He put me down and I banged on the door about 10 seconds later, Ross got out his keys and opened it. We both walked in and Ross locked the door behind us. We had no idea if Caleb was still after us, so we went straight to the window. He must have given up. I pushed my back against the door and slid down laughing at what just happened. Ross sat down next to me and started laughing too.