Chapter 24

you deactivate your quirk as you hear voices. you lean against a wall as you listen in to the alleyway right next to you.

"todoroki!" you hear someone yell. 'midoriya' you think. you furrow your eyebrows 'and todoroki? what the hell?'

"IIDA NO!" midoriya yells. you suck in a breath  'iida too?! these boys..' you think while shaking your head.

"you fake hero. say goodbye to your pathetic life." you hear another voice. your eyes widen in recognition 'hero killer stain? are they serious?!' you think in shock. leave it up to them to get into this situation.

"die" stain says. you growl as you pull out the widget you kept on you. you press the button as you hear todoroki and midoriya yell. you activate your quirk, letting the lightning flow to the staff, making your lightning saber.

the four boys stay frozen due to stains quirk, completely helpless. as stain is about to end iida's life, a white spark is seen and suddenly, stain is blocked.

all of their eyes widen as they see you and stain holding your weapons together in a duel. the clang of your weapons rings out in the alleyway. your sparks bouncing off your staff in such speeds. your phone falls out your pocket and they all see midoriya's message on your now cracked screen.

 your phone falls out your pocket and they all see midoriya's message on your now cracked screen

"rai?!" the boys say in half shock, half relief. stain growls as you two have a glare off. without him noticing, a line of lightning trails from your foot to stain's. it hits him and he goes flying back, skidding on the hard ground.

"rai!" midoriya yells. you don't look at him, to filled with rage to look at any of the boys "what the hell did you three get yourselves into?!" you say in frustration as you deactivate your quirk.

stain starts to get up and he looks at you standing tall in front of iida "great. someone else to interfere. you got some good friends kid." stain says.

you growl as your eye starts to glow, the small wisp being very noticeable in the dark "hero killer, stain." you say with venom.

"let's see if you're worthy" stain says while grabbing another sword. you growl as you grip your saber tighter.

"rai! don't let him get your blood! he can paralyze you from it!" midoriya warns.

stain wastes no time in charging towards you, sword in hand. you activate you quirk and jump to the side. stain has no reaction and jumps after you. you jump to another wall and stain follows. he tries to swing his sword at you but you jump off the wall, doing a back flip before landing on one knee.

stain jumps off the wall and skids across the floor, smirking "i'll give it to you kid, you're pretty quick. i can't say the same for you little friends here though." stain teases.

you growl as you deactivate your quirk, pressing the button on your staff which makes it go back to the widget. "and you move a bit to quick for an old person" you tease back.