chapter 7

you both go inside as hawk gets greeted by a group of guys from his karate dojo, cobra kai, each boy that passed by also greeted you. but each boy that greeted you was a tighter grip on hawks hand against your hip, initially pulling you more towards his body. "HEY HAWK AND Y/N YOU DOWN TO PLAY TRUTH OR DARE?" miguel yells acrossed the room. "YEAH SURE" hawk hollers back, grabbing your hand to pull you towards the couch that moon, yasmine, miguel, aisha, mitch, robby, sam, and a couple of other guys are sitting in. you try and sit down next to hawk until yasmine schooches closer towards him. you stand there awkwardly until yasmine breaks the silence "do you need something bitch?" she says to you. "yeah i need my seat" you say smiling, sarcastically at her. "aw looks like there are no more seats, that sucks" she says with a pouty face. "no i think i have one" you say as you sit down on top of hawks lap, wrapping your arm around his shoulder. hawk laughs as he says "damn!!" while he puts his hand on your thigh as well as around your hip. "looks like a girl can finally stick up for herself towards yasmine!" miguel comments. you do a little laugh as everyone else except for yasmine also does. you look over at yasmines bitchy face that shes making a shrug your shoulders while smiling. 

"lets just get on with this stupid game!" yasmine says, obviously pissed off. "okay, who wants to go first?" miguel replies with an innocent face. "i will!" a boy named mitch says. you dont know much about him, you just know that hes a little minion of hawks that goes to his karate dojo. "y/n, truth or dare?" he says looking at you with a smile. "you better not make her do something she doesnt want to do" hawk says with an angry face towards mitch. you grab his hand and give him a secret side eye to show him that its okay. "uh truth" you say. "is it true that you're a whore?" he has the audacity to say. everyone gasps around you but your honestly unfazed. "what the fuck did you just say ass face?" hawk says while clenching his fists. "i mean, if i need to be, im sorry that im not a whore for you mitch" you say with sarcastic puppy dog eyes. everyone around you laughs as mitch makes an embrassed face, turning his whole body red. "okay now you have to pick someone hot shot!" robby says from across the room. 

"okay uhm, moon" you say as moon sits up with a smile, obviously happy that she got picked. "truth or dare?" you say with a little smile. "oooh dare, dare!" she says while clapping her hands. "i dare you to say something you have been wanting to say to yasmine for a while". "oh my goodness! thank you ive been wanting to say this for a while yasmine" moon says, going to sit next to yasmine. "what is it sun?" she says, making fun of moons name. "you're honestly a bitch to everyone, but in reality your just a cry baby little virgin" everyone around her laughs, including yourself. 

"seriously moon!" yamsine says, standing up crying while running to the bathroom. "was that too mean?" moon says a little anxious. "no that was perfect!" you say, hyping her up as eveyrone else backs you up by saying "yeah that was so good!".

"okay moon pick someone!" sam says. "okay uhm.. hawk??" she says, making eye contact with hawk as you get off his lap to sit next to yasmines empty seat. "i dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in the room" moon says. you're honestly scared for his response. he then gets up, walks towards sam, who he told me has had a crush on him since 3rd grade but has been covering it up with miguel. when he then gets to sam, he kneels down in front of her. she smiles and then closes her eyes to pucker up her lips. while her eyes are still closed, hawk walks away and turns towards you. he puts his hand around your neck lightly as you feel his medal rings brush against your skin. hawk then smashes his lips against yours as you put your hand around his sharp jawline and kiss back. it was a very intimate kiss where everyone was so interested in they were practically out of their seats. "WHAT!" sam says as she realises that he is kissing me. "i think that shows you that answer to the question." hawk says while smirking at you then turning around to face the others, and sitting back down in his seat. you feel yourself blush as you see hawks smirk.

"okay, okay, i chose y/n" hawk then says.