T E N

It was just another typical day; Saturday, and Saturdays are lazy days for me until the night comes and then I might go out to a night club with friends and get shitfaced for no apparent reason

It was just another typical day; Saturday, and Saturdays are lazy days for me until the night comes and then I might go out to a night club with friends and get shitfaced for no apparent reason. Technically though... everyday is a lazy day due to the weird fact that thats exactly what I do each day of the week. My job allows me to create my own schedule where I can do dumb shit like get drunk on a Sunday or Monday and not have to suffer the consequences following day.
Because I have no hobbies or talents or any brains for that matter, I do what I please.

As I woke up from a much needed sleep, I realized a switch had been flipped in my life the second I ran into Enzo at the club. So no, it actually isn't a typical Saturday for me  and I can't be as carefree and wild as I was 48 hours ago. A little dramatic, but I did just tie the knot with a man hellbent on discipline, balance, and making wise choices with full knowledge on how this can affect my usual routine.

I now realize that actions do indeed consequences from now on and my old habits will have to be put on hold until Enzo and I have figured out everything and come to agreements/disagreements.

And yet that didn't bum me out as much as I thought it would. I never claimed to be proud of my life choices, so now that I genuinely have a reason and enough encouragement that I can't ignore, I feel like I want to do be better. I wasn't sure when or if Enzo was even going to lecture me about the sins I've committed- I don't see why he wouldn't because he's shown through and through that he does not agree with it all, but still, I haven't prepared myself for that yet.

That was enough to persuade me to get me out of bed instead of rotting in it like I usually would. I didn't know where to start, but surely not seeing or talking to him for half of the day wouldn't be wise.

Looking at my phone, instead of only seeing numerous notifications from instagram reels alex sent me or the new offers from shops online, I found a good morning message from Enzo and orders to go over to his house after i've woken up. Something so small shouldn't make me this happy, but god was I blushing and giggling as I saw it.

I brushed my teeth, put on some clothes, and I was ready to head on over. I wore a pink sundress with little flower details on it and comfortable sandals to top it off. It was a hot sunny day so there was no way I was walking out of this house in sweats and a hoodie.

Enzo told me not to eat anything so I just walked on out of my home and walked the few steps to the one next door. Suddenly, just as I reached the front door, my hands were clammy and my heart was beating very loudly- I felt weird. I've never been so nervous to see him before. It really was as if a switch had been flipped and i'm half a different person.

Maybe I give the man too much credit and while I do know that I have so far put in the same amount of effort...he's always been multiple steps ahead of me. Not just because of the age gap; it's also the fact that I've never seen a non- mature, non- wise side of him and by now he's seen my multiple ugly personalities, and still has yet to lose any hope in me.