𝕯𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖎è𝖗 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖊

"The Last Dance"

NIEVE

"Snow/Ice"

"Snow/Ice"

Nieve Audel

Nieve Audel. The renowned Fairy of Ice. One of the twenty of her order who were known as the strongest in their elements. Though she was famously inclined with the peaceful fairies, Nieve had always been viewed as a pillar of apathy. Mayhaps that was the biased opinion of her element but she had been dubbed the "Ice Princess" by many. She who was cold and rigid with an impenetrable aura of calm. She was a quite one, but dangerous. 

She didn't have it in her to love, they said. They couldn't be more wrong. Nieve loved her sisters in arms. More than she did herself. She had a secret soft spot for them though she'd never let it show. But this love was platonic and easy to control though it was strong. The Ice Princess had never taken an interest in anyone in a romantic way and showed no signs of even trying to find a lover.

"To love was to lose." Was a thought she had been an ardent believer of.

That was until he came along. With his sun kissed skin, eyes dark as sin and raven locks he couldn't have been more different from her and her death pale skin, flickering blue eyes and silvery hair. He was all warm smiles, she was cold stares. Against all odds they became fast friends after she'd met him at a dance to which all the fairies had been invited. They were different as the sun and moon but they shared interests too. Their love for books, deep conversations,  cool nights and their love for each other was the glue that bound them together. 

That and their love for roses. Inexplicably, the pair was immensely fond of the flower. On delicate moonlit occasions they often talked of how they'd name their daughter Rose if they ever had one. He'd bring her the red flowers and compare them to her lips, while she would present to him the blue ones she grew herself. Roses were a symbol of their love, however secret.

Inspired by this and her lover's curious nature, Nieve had one day decided that she would ask him to be her husband. She had a special box made for the ring. It was disguised cleverly as a book, a book of roses.