𝕾𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝕶𝖎𝖘𝖘

ROLE

Selected

KINGDOM

Kalum

NAME 

Zephyra Hazelmere

AGE

Two-and-Twenty

GENDER

Female

SEXUALITY

Heteroflexible

FACECLAIM

Eiza Gonzalez

⇏ PERSONALITY

PERSONALITY

Zephyra is headstrong like her name suggests. "Western wind" it says. And wind she is indeed. Playful? Yes. Mischievous? Yes. Gentle? Yes. Destructive? Also yes. She is a lot of things, truly and hasn't even begun to understand herself entirely, thanks to her past, but more on that later. In one word, the best way to describe this femme fatale would be ambiguous. She behaves and reacts differently in each circumstance, and has different attitudes around people. Most would call her deceptive or perhaps two-faced. She'd say adaptable. She make herself fit in almost anywhere in whatever she has to. She strongly believes in 'survival' of the fittest so the concept of selections in itself is appealing to her. To most strangers, Zephyra comes of as 'that' b*tch who'll set fire to the world and dance in the ashes. Sure, she could be. But once she reveals her true nature, she is caring and has it in her to be kind. Her friendly and almost motherly nature of her childhood has been buried under her layers of facing struggle and strife at every turn. She learnt that to depend on someone brings nothing but your own downfall, as does letting someone depend on you. She is the lone wolf type of person who isn't afraid to speak her mind. Still, she known when to 'keep that pretty mouth shut' and will do anything to keep things in her favour. She is an enigma, Zephyra Hazelmere. Who knows what this selection will reveal. Dark memories of the past, hopes she had then of the future or will she just have to deal with more betrayal and heartbreak? Her determined soul will do anything to keep that from happening. Again.

BACKGROUND