16

Somehow, someway, Keigo convinced you to pack a month-long bag of clothes, and you were going to stay at his place.

It didn't come with too much convincing, which he was grateful for. He knew the power he had over you, and he'd treasure it for the rest of his life. Right now, he was using that power to keep you by his side.

You're all he could think about.

Touya can tell that, too.

But, that's not why Touya's pacing at the edge of the bed, looking over once in a while to see Keigo spread over the mattress, hands crossed behind his head. There was a lot of talking they had to do, but Touya was just trying not to focus on the hero's body. It's hard when there was literally nothing covering him but a pair of briefs and a sheet.

"I told her about the personality disorder, too. Figured it was necessary."

"Might as well have just called me a basketcase."

Keigo laughs because Touya's tone wasn't serious. He feels so at ease, hearing his footsteps in his room again - smelling his body close to his. It doesn't matter that he was numb from twelve hours of patrol, he'd keep his head up for as long as Touya wanted his attention.

"You're not on medicine for it anymore, right?"

"The borderline? No." Touya bites his thumb as he nears the center of the bed frame. Keigo's eyes were hazy, and they were pulling him in. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Then, Keigo sits up on his elbows, cocking an eyebrow. "I'm glad. The pills killed your libido."

"You were always such a horny teenager."

"Nothing's really changed." Keigo's voice dips lower, and his knees part just enough to make Touya want to dive head-first into him.

Not quite a dive, but Touya jumps on that mattress so quickly that Keigo can't react in time. There are lips all over his chest - hands on his abs and waist. He drops his head back, a satisfied smirk on his lips now that he finally milked what he wanted. It feels so rushed, but Touya takes it slow. Just slow enough so that he could feel Keigo's erection start to fill out under him.

Then, he moves to his lips, whispering once. "You don't know how bad I want to fuck you up, pretty boy."

"How about you eat me up first?" Though initially a question, it sounds like a demand. But Touya doesn't care. He just makes quick work of bunching Keigo's underwear just past his impressive half-hard cock, swallowing him whole almost on impact.

A loud, sucked-out moan falls from Keigo's lips as Touya balances between his thighs. He's laying on his stomach, and it takes every ounce of willpower not to crush Touya's head between them.

Keigo wasn't prepared for the harsh friction, but that doesn't stop him from tangling his fingers in Touya's dark hair to gag him further and further on his cock. He doesn't want Touya to breathe, he wants him to suffocate. He wants his lover's death to be by his own hands, in the heat of the moment.

Then, the soft call of his name snaps him out of it. When he opens his eyes, Touya is still busy with his cock, and the sight alone makes him want to lose himself, thinking he's gone crazy.

But, he hears it again. Just a bit more real. Touya's name follows.

Now, both of them were at attention.

"Shit." Keigo jumps off of the mattress, not caring too much about covering his body except for pulling his underwear back on. It makes him lightheaded, how quickly he changed the mood, but he wanted to see you. Just not in the position he was once in.