Untitled Part 1

- Business workshop at Grasscunningfolk University-

Experiment -

Show your wallet to your classmate, tell them what you would like to change about it. The student who gets the wallet has to try to remake it and "sell it" to their customers.

She gave me a black rectangle smaller than my hand. I know men's hands are quite bigger than girls' but I'm pretty sure that the wallet could fit even in her baby hands.

- To be honest, I'm not sure what needs to be improved. I got this wallet because it is exactly what I need. It allows me to have cash in a secured place, three spaces for my three cards and it's small enough to fit in my hand and trousers.

I knew it would fit in her hand. But then, how can I improve it and sell it back to her?

Professor Seeling voice brought me to reality.

- What is going on around here? Any ideas?

- Well, I am sure this wallet has everything she needs I don't see how can I do anything helpful.

- Really? I have never met someone who is fully happy with their wallet. I guess you have been presented with a challenge. - She left. I didn't know what to do. I have been studying business for a year but still I couldnt sell a simple and improved wallet.

She must have read the panic on my face as she said: -Oh, I think I know what I need, a pocket where I can hide my hundred-pound notes once I get rich.- She had a comforting expression. It was clear that she did not need that pocket. She is known for her minimalist aesthetic of carrying only what she needs at the moment but she was trying to make my job easier.

I hadn't had the opportunity of talking to her until that day. She's been in the same course as me since the first year but I've never dared talk to her. She looked cute, someone you wanna hold like a puppy and many were interested in her but she looked unreachable as if she was the rich man whom would be able to have as many friends as he wanted. No one usually talks to her, and some say they have heard her talk another language so everyone decided to assume that she couldn't speak English in order to not face such a powerful woman.

- Then, maybe adding a pocket at the back could help. - I said as I position my fingers in where the pocket would be.

- Yes, that's great! But remember, I wouldn't want people to be curious about what that pocket keeps, it has to be a secret between us.

A boost of energy fulled my body - A secret pocket... That would be easy. Leave it to Matthew Charles! - I shouted so much the whole class turns their heads at me as I sat down in embarrassment. She smiled at me, but it didn't feel like a business smile or a smile out of pity. I felt like a genuinely smiled. Her eyes were eaten by her cheeks and all her teeth were showing. - I believe you'll make of this pocket the biggest secret in history. -

After presenting the new wallet and "selling it" to my partner, Professor Seeling congratulated me for finding a gap in my classmate's wallet.

- It wasn't my idea, actually, she gave me directions of what she wanted. -

Her voice came out from behind me - I am sure we both came up with it. To be honest, I didn't know what might be needed for my wallet but while seeing Matthew examinating my wallet I realized that on his shirt it was written the words 'become rich!' that's why I suggested adding a secret pocket for my future cash he also came out with where the pocket should be placed and started making of an illusion a reality. I wouldn't be able to add anything to an existing product. I cannot even cut paper in a straight line.-

She gave me the merit of her idea. She gave merit to someone who she had been seeing hanging out with friends for a year but still didn't have the courage to approach her when she was alone.