One shot

I know high school is a new school and new people, but let's promise ourselves that we'll be best friends anyway!

My dear ex bestfriend...

I know you most likely won't read this letter, but I'm writing it to tell you a few words ...

I want to say "thank you"

All the moments spent with you will remain in my heart forever. I remember every conversation, smile, laugh ...

Thank you for being ... at every moment, even the most difficult one.

Thank you for the inspiration and encouragement to act.

Thank you for being.

I would like to say how much has changed.

How have I changed.

But you're not here.

On that rainy day, you told me it would be better this way.

I was hoping you would come back, that we would try to fix what we broke.

But it didn't.

You are not here with me.

Even so, I hope you are proud of me. You helped me take small steps, so seeing how bravely I go for my life, you can be happy.

I'm not mad at you for that, but ... I feel disappointed.

I miss you very much ...

I don't know where you are now and although it is difficult, I try to be strong - as you have taught me.

Whenever I was successful, at first I thought about you because you were my greatest inspiration to act

I hope ... I hope you won't forget my words when you were sad ... I always wanted to lift your spirits - even if I couldn't.

And please - Don't forget me.

You are my best friend, and I need you!

-------------

jest to moje osobiste opowiadanie. nie kopiować. dowód, że to moje:

samequizy:puderpink

to moje konto, tam je znajdziecie!