~Epilogue~

"Lost love is sweeter when finally found."

-Past Lives by Børns

"Y-you think he'll like it?" Asked, the nervous Jimin.

Today, was the day they had been waiting for.

Their wedding.

The other three was with him, as they continue to get busied because of how Jimin looked so stunning-heavenly indeed- and they snorted, when they imagined how Yoongi will react when he saw him at first.

Taehyung rolls his eyes. "Oh come on! Who the heck helped you with your clothes, makeup, hair, everything! Surely, he will like it. "

"Love and get more whipped, even." Jin grumbles and fixed Jimin's hair. Not that it looks ugly,

"I'm nervous."

"Everyone is nervous on their first wedding, Jim. So that is pretty much normal." Hoseok exclaimed and clapped his hands when Jimin stood up and check himself in the mirror. "See?! You look gorgeous!!"

Jimin blushed a fifty-shades of red and look at their reflection. "Thank you, guys." He shyly said with his signature smile.

All of them awed, "Our pleasure!" They said in unison and laughed.

Someone knocked on the door, and Namjoon poked his head to see if they're ready. He spotted Jimin and looked in awe. "Wow, Jimin. You look stunning!"

Jimin bowed shortly and getting more shy because of the compliments he was getting in the whole day. "Thank you, Namjoon hyung. How-how is Yoongi?"

Namjoon chuckled and close the door behind him. "Welp, he couldn't believe this day is happening, and kept memorizing your vows."

Jimin gasps and laughed. "I really hope we wouldn't forget the saying it."

"Oh! And, do you want Holly to hold your rings? Or Jungkook? Or me?" Namjoon said with an hopeful eyes.

Jin rolls his eyes and nudge his boyfriend, "Your the best man. And honestly? You'll just lost the rings. No offense."

Namjoon pouted. "Sooo?"

"Let Jungkook assist Holly then." Jimin smiled and they were ready to go.

The big doors open slowly, and Jimin stopped looking at his shoes, and spotted Yoongi at the right corner of the altar. Yoongi's mouth agape and smiled at him.

Jimin smiled back, and quietly gasps when his brother and aunt, made it.

He didn't really have much relatives, but having them there, were okay for him. As well as his friends, and Yoongi.

(Fast forward, lol)

After the wedding, they ate and dance, assisting his brother and aunt, and enjoying the beautiful evening with his friends and husband.

Jimin leaned as soon as his back touches Yoongi's chest. "It really is tiring when after the wedding, right?" Yoongi asked and Jimin giggled.

He nods, "But it was worth it. We're all happy at the end, anyway." He looked over to his friends who is tipsy and with his brother. His aunt with a few of his friends mum.

Yoongi swayed their bodies, Jimin giggling at the action. "I'm also really glad, that were married, Jimin."

"Me too."

•••

"Well, that was tiring!" Jimin lied down in bed, still with his white suit on, his hair a blonde mess, and Yoongi found it ethereal to look at.

Jimin looked up, seeing Yoongi stared at him, making him blush and look down. "Stop staring at me." He whispered. Yoongi chuckles deeply, that shivers run to Jimin's spine.

Without hearing anything from Yoongi, he looked up, only capturing Yoongi's lips that was now on his. Softly, he gasped and melted into the kiss.

His arms found its way to Yoongi's chest, tugging on it. The kiss started off innocent, but was deepened by how eager Jimin was for Yoongi to take those clothes off and couldn't wait anymore.

Yoongi licked his bottom lip, as they fight for dominance and Jimin moaned inside his mouth, and begging for him to just fuck him then and there.

Their nights turned into a lustful evening, but full of love, that they really missed each others feelings of how they crave for their touch.

~~

Forgive me if I didn't make the smut further. I really tried! But I can't-

I suck at ending stories btw, ANYWAY

its the end ;")

I really hope you all like this cringe shitty ass story of mine. But beside that, thank you for the votes lolll and who keeps reading this uwu 🥀 🦄✨✨✨🦄

I'll see you guys to my other books :))