chapter 2

Chapter 2:
The next morning:
Jaineet woke up and did their morning chores had breakfast and went to school.
With sidreem:
Va: Sid and reem did u pack Ur things???
Sid: haa mom... I packed everything
Re: mom... Few things are left will u pack them.??
Va: ok!! I will pack them...
They did their packing and shifted all their luggage,things in to a truck and they took a cab and left to their new rental house.
Sid: mom... This house is nice. Better than the previous one.
Re: yes Bhai I have a big room now.... Hurray 💃
Sid and va chuckled. They unpacked their luggage and sat on their couch and switched on the TV to watch news. Just then the breaking news came...
  BREAKING NEWS "CORONA VIRUS IS BREAK DOWN IN INDIA AND ALSO IT STARTED SPREADING ALL OVER THE INDIA SO EVERYONE BE CAREFUL AND TAKE NECCESSARY PRECAUTIONS"
  Va: Sid be careful while going out.
Sid: ok mom.
Meanwhile with jaineet:
The same news is playing on the TV and all are watching....
Ad: Avu and jai be careful while going and also jai u should stop playing outside.
Jaineet: ok dad.
Ad: good!! Now u both go and wash Ur hands and then only have Ur dinner. Ok??
Jaineet: ok....
They all had their Dinner chit-chatting and laughing and slept in their respective rooms
The next morning:
All are in the dinning room having their breakfast as it's a Sunday.
Am: Aman... New tenants came in to the opposite tent.
Ad: ohh... Great... Did u speak with them?
Am: yeah!! I asked her morning. Her name is Vibha and also she is a single parent and she said she shifted everything...
Ad: tell her that be comfortable with us. No stress we will help her....
Am: I told the same thing Aman.
Ad: let's just help her...
Am: kids... We are going to her home. Be careful and don't mess the house. Jai especially completely don't involve in Ur phone. Ok???
Jaineet: ok byee....
Ad and am left to va's home.
Ad and am reached va's home and rang the door bell. Reem opened the door.
Am: Vibha??
Re: yes.. plss come in... Mom Sonia aunty came for u...
Va came to living room from kitchen.
Va: Sonia.. come come... Sit...
Ad and am sat on the couches...
Va: u want something reem go and bring coffee for uncle and aunty...
Ad: no thank you. We just came here to speak u. No formalities
Am: yes.. Vibha no need anything we just had our breakfast.
Va: ok.. wait a sec. I will introduce my kids. She is reem my younger daughter and siddharth (shouted)
Sid: coming mom.
Sid reached living room.
Sid: yes mom.
Va: meet them they are Aman uncle and Sonia aunty..
Sid: namaste
Ad and am: namaste...
  They all were talking on random things asked about sidreem's education and all.   After sometime.
Ad: Vibha pls think me as Ur brother and u can ask us anything no need to take any stress or pressure.
Va: sure Bhai. Ty....
Ad: we will leave then...
Va: ok..
Ad and am left.
To be Continued.....
Pls like comment and follow @familiarsidneet