Chapter 1

The lady who saved Khushi gets her up and takes her to the side of the road, where NK comes out of his shocked mode and rushes to join them.

Lady (angry) - What were you doing on the side of the road? What if I had hit her? Why did you just stand there and watch her get hit huh?

Before Nk could reply, Khushi weakly replied.

Khushi (upset) - It's okay Lavanyaji... Nanheji was shocked...

Lavanya (annoyed) - No chamkili... if someone had actually hit you... then? If I didn't stop the car then... if only he didn't just stand there and watch you risk your life... actually, tell me one thing... What were you doing? Why didn't you look before you crossed the road?

Nk (annoyed) - Ms whatever, I would have saved Khushiji... I was just about to rush to help her when your car stopped... and it was hard for me to comprehend so I stopped in my tracks... And tried to comprehend...

Lavanya looked at Nk, as if ready to pounce on him when Khushi weakly tried to stop them.

Lavanya (annoyed) - Chamkili, let's go home...

Nk (annoyed) - No way, she isn't going back to RM... not until I have a talk with Khushiji

Khushi looks at Nk confused, while Lavanya fumes seeing how he is ordering her friend.

Lavanya (annoyed) - Chamkili, let's go to my house... We can talk there

Lavanya helps Khushi up and takes her and Nk both to her house.

Meanwhile

Arnav's POV

As soon as we arrive at RM, I rush inside to get a glimpse of Khushi, but to my bad luck, she isn't here. What the... Where did she go? Soon, mami shouts for HP to bring water. Making me look in the direction, hoping Khushi comes out but to my bad luck, only Hp and Op come. Where is this girl?

Di - Hpji, please also ask Khushiji if she made Aarav's favourite food as I asked her to...

I look keen at HP, for the answer but he shocks me by stating that.

Hp (confused) - Khushi bhabhi, hasn't come home...

Where could she be? I am about to call her when Aarav calls out to me.

Aarav - ASR, can we please play a round of chess. I am about to deny, but seeing the happiness of everyone in the house, I unwillingly agree. Khushi will be fine, she isn't a child.

Khushi's POV

Soon, we arrive at Lavanyaji's house and without even glancing at anything I go inside. I could hear Lavanayaji and Nanheji arguing in the background about petty things, which makes me sadder... This was Arnavji and me before Sheetalji came... How I miss those days. Soon Lavanyaji makes me sit on the sofa and offers me water. I silently drink it and then I start crying again.

Lavanyaji (worried) - Please explain, Chamkili... Why are you crying? Is everything okay?

Me (upset) - Lavanyaji... Arnavji doesn't love me anymore... He wants divorce...

Lavanyaji looks at me with a shocked expression.

Lavanyaji (shocked) - No chamkili, this has to be a misunderstanding... he loves you a lot, I am sure of it. Please explain fully what happened.

Me (upset) - Well, we had our second marriage and everything was fine and he pampered me a lot and showered me soo much love, but everything changed when his ex-girlfriend with her son came to stay at RM. He and his family started showering all the attention to that lady. I even tried discussing my annoyance and fears with him

Flashback

Arnav (shouting) - Khushi, my coffee...

Khushi hears him shout, rushes from the kitchen to their bedroom, with the coffee but is disappointed to see Sheetal already with coffee and offering it to him. She pouts seeing that and decides to interfere.

Khushi - Sheetallji, I have already made coffee for MY husband...

She takes the coffee from Arnav and gives it back to Sheetal, while Sheetal fumes.

Sheetal - Why should it matter who gives it Khushi? Your husband is also my friend...

Arnav (annoyed) - Sheetal, Khushi has first priority over me... so of course it matters. I may be your friend but Khushi is, was and will be my first priority and so will her coffee... Which cures all my problems...

Sheetal fumes hearing the answer and leaves the room cursing Khushi. Khushi looks at Arnav with a victorious smile, while Arnav looks at Khushi, clearly annoyed.

Arnav (angry) - Khushi, why would it matter whose coffee I have? You should stop being so dramatic... you never bring my coffee on time, because of all your daughter-in-law duties, and for once, someone bought it in time and you got angry....

Khushi (annoyed) - Arnavji... I thought my coffee was your favourite... but seems like it wasn't. I was busy preparing lunch for you and that's why I was late... next time, I won't bother making it for you...

Arnav (annoyed) - What the... whatever Khushi... I am going to go now...

Khushi (upset) - actually Arnavji can you come early? I need to talk to you about something...

Arnav nods and leaves after leaving a peck on her forehead. It's night and Khushi is silently waiting for him, worried as it is way past Arnav's home time. She dials the number but no one picks up, worried she dials Aman's number who picks up on the second ring.

Aman (sleepy) - what happened Bhabhi?

Khushi (worried - Arnavji isn't home yet... where is he?

Aman (confused) - ASR left early today saying you wanted to talk to him... I am surprised he isn't home yet... have you tried calling him?

Khushi (worried) - Yes Amanji... I tried but it goes straight to voicemail...

Aman is about to reply when suddenly the doors of Khushi's room opens and Arnav walks inside with a smile. Khushi cuts the phone after mentioning that Arnav is here and walks worriedly to Arnav.

Khushi (worried) - Arnavji... are you okay?

Arnav looks at Khushi with confusion.

Arnav (confused) - of course, what was gonna happen to me? Anyway Khushi, it has been a busy day... Let's talk tomorrow...

Flashback ends

Me (upset) - I tried to talk to him a lot about my insecurities and fears but he never had time... the times he decided to come early, he would become even busier at home... it seemed he had time for everyone except me... he had time to play with Aarav... he had time to chat about his old memories with Sheetalji... he had time to listen to his di... but he didn't have time for me...

Lavanyaji frowns hearing my story, while Nanheji looks at me with a sad face.

Precap - same as before

Note: Guys, I just wanted to remind everyone to stay safe during these tough times and make sure to take precautions against the virus. We can fight the virus. Let's stay home.

Next Update: Next Thursday