Part 14

In Mumbai ..

A young chirpy girl is running holding balloons along sea side .. She is laughing her heart out ..
Small children are also playing with her all around .. She suddenly runs and coughs a lot .. Her breath stops for the seconds till she takes some pills ..

A small girl bring water for her and asks her not to run else she will die ..

( Yes !! That girl is shown to Riddhima .. )

Riddhima hugs the small girl ...
Riddhima is now live in a small flat and she earn her livelihood as an online tution teacher ...

.
.

VR mansion

Where Vansh is lost in thinking ..

That was when Angre comes and says " Boss ..We have found the precious ruby .. Its in loneka reservoir market , Mumbai .. "

Vansh : " Are you sure ?? .. "

Angre : " Yes boss .. it's confirmed .. You have to leave today if you want that .. "

Vansh leaves for Loneka market , Mumbai ..

.
.

Vansh goes to market and takes ruby at the time of deal and give the news to Angre ..

Angre : " Boss its the time of celebration .. "

Vansh : " Ya .. I also think the same .. I will come back after few days .. Mumbai is attracting me .. "

Angre laughs at this whereas he smile and then he ends the call ..

Then Vansh decided to roam in mumbai .. He see a small sand castle on sea side .. He moves there and sat beside near it.

Small girl comes and says " please don’t break it .. "

Vansh : " I am not breaking it .. I am toh just saving it .. " On which the small girl smiles ..

She says " you know its made by my didi .. " but then she becomes sad and says " she is not going to live longer and that’s why I want to keep her every memory alive .. "

Vansh gets shocked and asks her about her didi .. he somewhere in his heart he knew he is not wrong what he is assuming ..

She says " why should I tell you ... " In stern tone ..

Vansh : " I will .. I will help her in treatment .. "

Girl ( smiles ) : " Promise na .. she lives in manson city flats .. I don’t know anything except that .. "

That's when someone calls her and she disappeared ..

Vansh thinks why do I feel its Riddhima ..

He goes to Mansion city flats ...

Vansh thinks " why I am here .. Don’t know what has happened to me ..I should go back .. "

He turns but water falls over him .. He looks up ..
It's was Riddhima in balcony ..

She shouts " Sorry .. I was watering my plants .. "

Riddhima looks down and gets shocked seeing Vansh .. While here Vansh was shocked plus surprise plus happy .. mixed with all types of emotions seeing her ..

She steps back and goes to her room ..
Vansh runs and comes to her room .. He knocks on the door .. but she didn't opens .. and says ..

Riddhima : " I know its you Vansh .. I am not going to open the door .. Go from her .. "

Vansh : " You have to .. You have no idea how much have I searched you in last 3 months .. I need my answers , open the door Riddhima .. " said and bang the door ..