WHO DAT?!

*CUE BACKDOOR*

Y/N: Naе moksoriga teojidorok oechyeo Mеomchishal sigan ttawin eopseo! 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* *DING DONG DING DONG*

I growled hearing the doorbell,

Y/N: Why at the time of the chorus?!!

I opened the door with a frown on my face, how dare someone to disturb my 'stay time'. Finally opening the door to a man, he was covered with mask and glasses, I could not see his face that irritated me, I want to see the culprits face!

Y/N: Yes? How may I help you?

???: By lowering the volume.

Y/N: Sorry, then I can't help you. (shutting the door)

??? puts his leg from stopping the door.

???: You see, we are your new neighbors and we have been unboxing things as so on, we are quite tired and it's really bugging us now, just maybe lowering the volume, it would help us a lot and this is like the seventh time your playing this song!

Y/N: Well, I said I'm sorry but I won't turn down the volume, not unless you are SEO CHANGBIN or LEE KNOW or BANGCHAN or YANG JEONGIN or KIM SEUNGMIN or HAN JISUNG or HWANG HYUNJIN or LEE FELIX, tell me to do so and you don't seem to be one of them.

Proud of myself, I shut the door right at his face and turned around moving towards my phone to continue the song but instead, I was greeted by a huge red cockroach!!!

I froze in my place making no movements, after all, what can this teeny weeny do to THE KIM Y/N? Well, the cockroach opened his wings FLYING IN MY DIRECTION??!!

I ran out of the apartment taking my keys with me and closing the door. I ran straight to Ms. Cherry's apartment panicking, ringing her bell-like ten million times but no one answered the door.

OH SHOOT SHE'S NOT HOME. I am not entering the house unless the cockroach is out of it.

Well, WHO??! Who's gonna take it out, my introverted ass only knows two people on this floor, 1 is not home and the other is a creep, there's no way I'm asking Ki-Tae (creep guy) for help.

How about the new ones? I went knocking on their door remembering how nice I was being to them *it's sarcasm if you don't know, I mean who wouldn't know? sorry for a/n disturbance)

I put the most beautiful smile on my face while I rang their doorbell. Well the same person opened the door, he was still wearing all those stuff on his face.

Y/N: Excuse me, but can you do a favor for me? *smiling*

???: Not unless you are SEO CHANGBIN or LEE KNOW or BANGCHAN or YANG JE-

Y/N: I get it, I am sorry, but please help me get rid of this massive, red, flying cockroach, it is this big *showing length by fingers*, please don't say no.

???: NO.

Y/N: What?

???: 'N' 'O' 'NO' 'a negative answer or decision-'

Y/N: Let's make a deal?

???: Ok, then you keep your volume low, say deal? He said stretching out his hand for a handshake.

Y/N: OMG! YOUR'E STILL ON THIS, I RATHER STAY WITH A 100 OF COCKROACHES THAN TURNING DOWN MY VOLUME ON SUCH GOOD SONGS MADE BY SUCH SUCH YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING.

???: Fine. He shuts the door.

Of course, cockroaches are no important than stray kids, right? I unlocked my door, my eyes wandering where the cockroach was, phew it's not here. IT'S NOT HERE ?? THEN WHERE IS IT?!!

Well, 3 cockroaches, gave me a nice introduction before flying, I ran out the door, ringing the new neighbor's doorbell again.

???: What now? your disturbing us.

Y/N: I am so sorry, but please help me.

???2: Oh, stop playing with her, she really needs your help.

I saw someone else spoke and I entered the house seeing more of them, unpacking stuff, putting it in place but all of then had their face covered with masks and glasses.

Y/N: And, guys must be tired I can help you all with cleaning later on and making dinner.

It was as if their eyes lit up even when I could see them, that's when I felt suspicious, why are they all wearing masks,  to hide their faces? WHAT IF THEY ARE A MAFIA GANG? I could feel a particular person stare at me.

Y/N: I am KIM Y/N, why are you all hiding your faces?

???: You really don't know?  He said as He started walking closer

FUCK, THIS IS SCARY.

Y/N: What do you mean-n? I said gulping down the nervousness down my throat.

???: "Take out the ropes tie her up that chair." He said as He blocked the door from me.

Y/N: "Huh? HELP HE-"  he quickly covered my mouth.

???2: Yah, stop before she really calls the police on us.

???: we are joking, by the way, hello I am LEE KNOW.

Y/N: What know?

He removed his mask.

Y/N: LEE KNOW! You can't be serious!!!

???2: "HI I am Bangchan." The other one said as he removed his mask.

Y/N: OH MY GOOOOOOODDDD, WAKE ME UP, I AM STILL SLEEPING, I KNOW I AM DREAMING.

ANOTHER GUY REMOVED THE MASK,

Y/N: I.N?

I.N: No you are not.

Y/N: Seriously? pinch me.

Lee know pinched me.

Y/N: OMG!! IT'S REAL, YOU ARE REAL, I AM REAL. 

Lastly, Changbin removed his mask.

Lee know: I am proud of you,you did not listen to turn down the volume. You are a real stay!

Bangchan: No, but seriously you got to decrease your volume.

Y/N: Yes, I will, because Bangchan asked me to.

We all laughed and my ridiculous joke and were going to my house for the cockroach thing but Changbin stopped us.

Changbin: Let me help her Lee know, you go change your clothes.

Lee know: Okay. Bye Y/N, see you at dinner.

Y/N: See you.

Well, Changbin helped me get rid of cockroaches and now he's sitting on the couch while I am bringing him water.

Y/N: Thank you, otherwise, I would have been sleeping at the neighbors'.

Changbin: Anything for stay and have I seen you before? , like in concert or fan signs? 

Y/N: No, I have never been to one, I really want to go to one of yours.

Changbin: Whenever you are ready, but seriously nowhere?

Y/N: Nope.

The doorbell rang.

AT THE DOOR
As soon as I opened the door, I saw the person I have been missing for 2 whole years. I ran into his arms as he kept his arms opened knowing, this would happen.

Y/N: Give me a hug. *crying*, you bitch where were you all time long? *crying*.

END OF CHPT 1.

1048 WORDS.

YOU CAN READ MY OTHER BOOK ALSO 

PEACE OUT.