Chapter 11-Tessa

I walk across the room and I feel Hardin's gaze on me.His eyes are practically popping out of his head and it takes me a moment or realize why.He's looking at my chest as if it's his next meal...it would be if we weren't in this situation.I roll my eyes and luckily, I don't think he notices because he is still staring.

I knew I shouldn't have worn this bra.Don't get me wrong, feeling this attention from Hardin is great.It's an attention I haven't felt in so long but for some reason, I'm just not in the mood.It's gonna get depressing if we have sex and it's literally just me moving on him.The hottest thing about Hardin and I having sex is the way he touches me , and he's in a position where he can't touch me...at all.

"Can I put on you're shirt?"I ask him, he nods his head.I pick one of his shirts that are on the floor up, and eye him.He gives me a small smile but I can tell that if he could, it would be ten times brighter and that is enough to make me smile.I giggle, pulling his shirt over my head.I open the second drawer, to grab some of his boxers.

"N-"I hear hardin struggle.I look over to him to find him still laying down, however he is attempting to shake his head.

"No?"I ask him, gesturing to his boxers and he shakes his head confirming.Okay?I fold the boxers and put them back into the drawer.I make my way over to his side of the bed and bend down to set the alarm for tomorrow morning.Maybe I also decided on this specific movement because it insures that my butt is right in his face.Hardin lets out a noise and I feel something nuzzling into my butt.

I turn my head and look down, finding Hardin leaning his head their with a blissful face.I really wish I could hear some sort of crude remark from him, they use to annoy me but now I really miss it.Guess you really don't know what you have until it's gone...

"What are you doing?"I ask him with a laugh.

He leans his head up, raising his eye brows before he slaps his hand reaches up to my behind, and slowly rubs it.Slapping it, seems to be a little much for him but it's okay because this feels just as good.His hand moves up a bit, and reaches my under wear.I had to wear the sexy time today because it was the only one that you wouldn't be able to see it with the outfit I decided to wear to work today.

Hardin begins to gently pick at the under wear, looking at me with raised eyebrows.He goes back to picking at the underwear, flashing me a light smirk.I let out a small laugh as I slide my under wear down, I look back at Hardin and His eyes almost pop out of his head.I see him lifting his arm, reaching for my waist and I just know that if it was the old home his hand would be there and I would already be on him-

Wait!Stop, tessa!Just stop complaining about it.He didn't choose this, neither did Auden and neither did Emery.He is clearly making an effort to please me, so I should appreciate him.I love him, no matter what.I make the decision to help him out about and grab his hand, wrapping it around my waist so his hand is on my stomach.Gently and painfully slowly, he turns my body with my help of course.I kind of got the sense of what he was suggesting by the very small pressure, I felt on my waist where his hand laid.

He slides down a little, trying to pull down his pants...or we're really doing this?I smile , helping him take off his pants, I get onto his lap.We make eye contact, much like we use too and I nod my head, asking him if this is okay with him and he nods in agreement.

That takes me back.However back then it was Hardin doing the reassuring, he was so sweet always making sure I was comfortable with whatever we we're doing together.It was always making love with us, never just having sex.I lean into him, and we gently kiss.He brings his hand up to my stomach and I see him struggling to lean it up more, he groans against my lips and murmurs something that I can't understand that is until his hand grazes under my boob.The flush of electricity almost sends me into an immediate state of bliss and euphoria.That is until I hear Hardin groan, and graze my boob again only a little more aggressive this time.

Okay.I get it now.I move his hand onto my breast and grab his other hand, continuing the gesture on both sides.I'm essentially playing with my own boobs, just have his rough and calloused hands doing it for me.I look down at him and see his own face contorting and I almost forget how shitty our situation.You know if I just get lost in those green orbs then maybe for a second, I could completely forget.

So I decided to do just that, getting lost in those eyes and I do that massaging my boobs with his hands covered by mine, that is until I feel his erection pressing into me.He reaches to adjust his grip, touching me with it.He makes eye contact with me, nodding his head a little bit and I make a face.

He wants to have sex?Right now?

What...

Am I ready for that?Is he ready for that?

"Babe, I think we should wait."I say, pressing on his shoulders.His face says it all and I know that if he could form a straight up sentence he would be saying "Tessa......"In a whiny voice, that would make me laugh.

I smile a little, lost in my thoughts and he rubs my thigh, grabbing my attention.I look at him and he's still pouting, I laugh at him, reaching down caressing his cheeks."Let's just take it slow, Hardin."I tell him with a light smirk and his face tenses but then shows his confusion.I start at his neck, leaving marks like he once did with me before trailing  my lips down his chest to his dick.But before I get there, I get an idea and look at him with a smirk.

"W-What?"He mumbles, a full word.Shit that's hot.

My smile grows and his lips turn up into a smirk."One word babe."I lean toward him and our faces are so class, I'm sure he can smell my breathe."6.9"I smirk at him and his face goes blank but in a good way, if that makes sense.

Here.We.Fucking.Go.

***

I walk into Emery's room and look around at everything she says.The first time I had done this, I was so broken.I lost my rain bow baby, the child that gave Hardin and I our family.Auden kept it alive but something about you're rainbow and how they change you just signifies something.I sit on her bed and lay done, looking up at the sky."Hi Em.You're Dad's getting better, we had our first...intimate moment since you're accident.It felt like us, but totally not us.You probably don't want to hear about any of that, but I just want you to know we're getting better.But we're also never gonna forget you."

I miss you.

I look around, wondering where that tiny voice came from.Sometimes I think that maybe Emery's here, and it was all just some sick game.But then reality hits and I know for sure...

None of it's true.