EPILOGUE

"Baby wake up! Its your birthday today baby! Momma and mommy has a surprise for you "

"I'm already awake!" while she rub her half closed eyes

Irene and Lisa smiled at the sight of their very cute daughter Gwen Stephanie!

Three years  had passed and two and a half years since they were married  while today is their unica ija's third birthday. 

Four months after Irene gave birth, they got married in Thailand and now they live here in Europe because this is where the main branch of their company based.

Even though they are busy with their respective careers, they still do not exchange their time so that they can be with their unica ija so that they can give everything their child wants and she is very grateful because their child did not grow up spoiled thanks to Irene while she is the one who usually gives to their child than Irene so she is also often beaten by her wife because she spoiled the child.

"Wow momma, mommy is beautiful its my favorites! Thank you! I love you both! " jumping while their child is running because Lisa just bought the full human life size characters of Marvels which is their child's favorite since then.

"just this once babe, let's give her what she wants once in a while! And you know that I will do everything for the happiness of you two "Lisa hugged Irene at the same time and then kissed her on the head.

FLASHBACK!

"Maam Bruschweiler, you have to choose because if you can't we cannot afford to lose them both if Mrs. Bruschweiler cannot overcome this, we need your permission which of the two we will save if anything happens " said the doctor while Irene was in the delivery room

"I don't want to  choose between the two because I want you to save them both and you have no other choice other than that!" Lisa could no Longer hold it back nor control herself to shout at the doctor because she herself didn't know who to choose between the two.

"Calm down Lisa! Let's just pray that the two of them can handle it because that's really what we all wanted"Jennie said to her.

"Do everything please ......save my wife and daughter...... please I cant afford to lose neither one of them please" at this time Lisa cried out and the doctor did nothing to bother of thinking who to save but do everything they can to save the two.

 END OF FLASHBACK

Lisa is so grateful that her family survived and now she has a healthy child.

The afternoon arrived and the birthday party of their unica ija was about to start, which was held at their own house. 

Gradually their guests arrived. Her parents are also here, Jisoo and her fiancee who is Lisa's former secretary Rose are also on the road, while Jennie is coming to their place with her date Sandara who is a kpop idol who she recently introduced after the separation between her and  Kai.

Minutes later the party started and the hall was almost filled with too many guests.

Everyone sang a birthday song to their daughter at the same time  Lisa was carrying Gwen because it beyond their daughter reach to blow the  candle of the five -story cake that was also inspired by the design of marvels, as well as the surroundings  was surrounded and decorated by Marvels motif design like what their daughter wanted for her birthday. .

"Make a wish baby before you blow the candle"The girl then closed her eyes and blew out the candle while everyone applauded.

The party continued and they let their daughter  enjoy with the other children while they chose to talk to their other guests.

"Babe? Are you ok? Does anything hurt you? Do you want us to go in first, your pale babe? " Irene was worried because Lisa almost fell as they went to Lisa's parents' place. 

"No babe! I'm fine! Suddenly I felt dizzy, let's go up babe first so that I can rest I fell that at any time I'll fall and I feel like I'm sick babe! " then Irene supports Lisa in the nearest room of their house. 

Then Lisa went straight to the bathroom because she really couldn't control her feelings.

"Are you really sure you're feeling ok? Do we have to go to the doctor? " Irene still couldn't get rid of the fear she feels inside because this is the first she sees Lisa like this

"Hey! I'm really ok! Open it "Lisa reached for a box then handed it to Irene

"When this happen babe? Why didn't you even tell me? " Irene burst into tears as she held the box

"Three weeks and this is one of my surprises other than the birthday of our dearest daughter because we will have another angel, we did a successful test and confirmed that I'm pregnant babe" Lisa burst into tears as she said that to Irene

"Lisa, you dork, you didn't tell me, if you could only tell me  I hope I accompanied you to your appointments, I hope ..."

"I love you so much" Lisa once captured Irene's lips and then wiped the tears from Irene's eyes.

"I love you more" and once again it was Irene who kissed the woman.

As they say Rejection is not pretty. It hurts. It brings on an onslaught of tears, heartache and self-loathing. This is the part where your shattered heart will start to ask questions like, "Why doesn't he/she love me?" and your brain does this bullsh*t thing where it answers with, "I'm not good enough" or "I'm not loveable" or "I'm worthless."

But there is a reason for everything and there is someone destined for you that god arranged only for you, someone who will heal your wounded heart, someone who will build your destroyed personality and most of all someone you can call your home and the source of your strength and life. the pain and all the tears we shed while we are hurting and the sleepless night we have while busy asking why you are broken and hurting and the feeling of being left alone will help us find our way again on the path God has provided for us. Path where we can find the true happiness we seek the happiness that is only for our possession and the happiness that is more valuable than any material things in this world.

= FIN =

_______________________________________________________________________________________a/n: and now my story has finally ended. again thank you for spending your time to read my imaginative story. for now goodbye and see you soonest!!!!! bye bye!!